We are looking for a Research Analyst / Research Manager (with two to four years of experience) to join our Paris team, with a focus on managing some of our high-profile public / consumer quantitative studies, while also being involved in the full range of our research and advisory/consulting work, applied to sustainability, reputation, and purpose.
You will be working on a diverse range of projects – from interpreting attitudes and behaviours associated with sustainable and healthy living, to equipping companies with insight on how to take a positive role on social and environmental issues, to helping international NGOs and multilateral organisations understand and maximise their impact globally.
In this role you will:
- Take a leading role on multi-country quantitative studies from design to delivery, supported by collaborative and experienced team members
- Be responsible for client communications and management, helping to build accounts and foster relationships
- Work alongside experienced consultants to design approaches and build recommendations for leading global brands across a wide range of sectors, impacting their strategy, communications and purpose
- Gain experience of other approaches, including stakeholder research (both qualitative and quantitative), trends analysis, competitor benchmarking, and sustainability consulting
- Varied day to day activities including managing fieldwork partners, analysis and interpretation of qualitative and quantitative data, report writing, presentations and workshops, and proposal writing
- You’ll report into the Director of GlobeScan’s Paris office, who will guide you with career development and opportunities
We are looking for a team member with solid skills in quantitative research, who has the initiative and confidence to drive projects forward, and who also has the consulting mindset for coming up with evidence-led strategies and solutions for clients.
This role will suit someone with a strong interest in social and environmental issues and how business can be a positive force in society, though professional experience in this area is not essential.
As we work with colleagues and clients based in France as well as internationally, fluency in both French and English is a must for this job.
Key requirements are:
- Two to four years’ experience of managing research programmes, with a focus primarily on quantitative public or consumer research (e.g., on social issues, sustainability, brand and communications, reputation, purpose, etc.)
- A collaborative and proactive team player
- Demonstrable project management skills and strong attention to detail
- Confidence in analysing, interpreting and communicating findings from large datasets
- Clear and concise written communications; comfortable speaking in-person, via video conference and telephone
- Strong skills in MS PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluency in both French and English is essential; fluency/good grasp of additional languages is a bonus
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Company bonus scheme, discretionary and dependent on the profits of the company – eligible after passing your probationary period
- A commitment to work-life balance and flexible office and home working
- Company-wide, 3-day annual retreat outside France
- Our Paris office is based in a vibrant co-working space in the 11th arrondissement of Paris, with a calendar of exciting events open to all members (currently online!)
GlobeScan is an international research and strategy consultancy, helping our clients better understand their reputation, navigate sustainability issues and create strategies and solutions to make a positive difference in the world.
Since our founding in 1987, we have worked with a wide range of leading global companies, multilateral organisations and NGOs. Click here to see a list of our clients. We are a committed team of experienced researchers and advisors, with offices in Cape Town, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo and Toronto.
GlobeScan is a certified B Corp (a global movement of people using business as a force for good), we are part employee-owned and driven by our purpose to build trusted leadership to create a better future. We are also a participant of the United Nations Global Compact.
GlobeScan is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that you can bring, and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration.