As a talented Junior Front-end React developer, your role will be to take part of the development of UI elements for the online platform. You will use the latest web technologies (React, typescript, SCSS…) to realize, test and maintain functionalities oriented for all end users, both internal (Glimpact environmental engineers) and external (manufacturers and consumers).
Of course, you will collaborate with the rest of the team and participate in the brainstorming, analysis, and feature design meetings from the R&D division. You will follow an Agile development methodology allowing rapid and iterative developments, to quickly collect feedback from users and be able to adapt to changes.
- You write quality code, that is testable and maintainable, with a
- high level of reusability and modularity inherent to the React
- You like to be involved in the code review of your fellow developers.
- You can optimize and analyze the performance of your code.
- You proactively suggest solutions to problems. You have an end-user-oriented mind.
- You have a high sensitivity for innovative graphical interfaces, clean and with a high value for the user experience (UX). You pay attention to detail.
- You constantly communicate with the rest of the team, via the appropriate communication tools (Teams, Jira, Confluence, Github / Bitbucket ...).
- You wanting to constantly learn, to discover new technologies.
- You can handle quick changes in priorities, and changes in scope.
- You are not afraid of challenges and the setting of very ambitious goals. Our ambition is proportional to that of the environmental transition!
- Bachelor, master or engineer's degree in Information system & Technology, or demonstrable equivalent relevant studies.
- Experience with the React JS framework.
- Good knowledge of Git.
- Very good knowledge of web concepts: DOM, HTML, CSS …
- Very good knowledge of web communication concepts: JSON, http(s), API…
- Good communication skills in English and French (spoken and written)
- You have a vision of a greener future.
- Experience with ReactNative or any native mobile language (Swift, Android…).
- Experience with NodeJS, Webpack, SCSS…
- Experience with JQuery et Pug.
- Experience with unit testing and CD/CI concepts.
What we offer
This position offers you a great opportunity to use your various skills and collect further experience in a young and fast-growing company. At Glimpact, we will offer you:
- A meaningful job: You will directly contribute to the environmental transition by supporting manufacturers and retailers in the evaluation, understanding and improving of their environmental performance, and helping consumers make sustainable choices.
- Passionate team: You will join a motivated and engaged team of co-founders and early employees, working in an open and inclusive atmosphere.
- Development opportunities: As a young and fast-growing company, we provide various opportunities to support your development throughout your career.
- The opportunity to become a shareholder of Glimpact: you will benefit from the "Stock options" allocation plan (sales of company shares under preferential conditions) reserved for company members and allowing them to become shareholders, under the conditions set by Glimpact.
Do you want to join the adventure and contribute to change this world?
Please send your application (curriculum, cover letter and any relevant online profiles: GitHub, StackOverflow, code portfolio…) to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!