Lizee is a fast-growing startup that helps retail brands integrate the circular economy by renting their products thanks to an e-commerce and logistics solution. We operate both the software and the warehouse!
Incorporated in early 2019, our customers already include VF Corp, Decathlon, Galeries Lafayette, Delsey… While growing the profitability of our customers, our main mission is to help them improve their environmental impact and to make retail a more sustainable industry.
Our technology consists of a white-label platform and a SaaS.
Our HQ is in Paris, our main warehouse in Lille and our playground is Europe.
Join us to change the face of retail!
As one of Lizee’s six first devs, you will work hand-in-hand with everyone in the team (lead dev, frontend dev, project owner, founders…) to design and build our core SaaS system :
- APIs based on data to optimize availability, refurbishment efficiency…
- Manage the data flow between all systems (internal APIs, SAAS, partners e.g. warehouse, data lake)
- Provide BI tools to the team
- Develop on our Frontend made in React Typescript
Keywords: NestJS, Typescript, Node, ExpressJS, APIs, Clever Cloud (French Heroku), TDD/BDD, SemaphoreCI, Github, automation.
You will be one of the early employees (Lizee is currently a team of 12, growing fast).
What we offer you:
• A great timing to make a place for yourself in a growing organization
• An attractive remuneration package (salary and equity)
• An amazing healthy working environment
• Classic but still enjoyable perks: Alan insurance covered at 50%, free coffee…
• An extra day-off on your birthday (nobody should be working on his birthday!)
• Like building platforms that can scale.
• Are experienced with web development using modern frameworks.
• Are proficient with one but open to many technologies: Symfony, Node/JS, Typescript, SQL… whatever is best for the job!
• Are a product-minded engineer capable of writing specs.
• Have high expectations when it comes to testing & delivering software: test-driven development is your default modus operandi.
• Bonus: you have developed e-commerce websites or logistic softwares in the past!
• And you want to have an impact on the environment and the way we consume goods!