Become a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic scale-up (about fifty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to making the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 3 years ago, and present in 14 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: in only a few months, more than 10 000 stores and restaurants all around France have joined the adventure and, together with Too Good To Go, saved more than 17 million meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this position. This internship is for 6 months :)
A third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world’s #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been expanding rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 77 million meals saved across 15 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We’re looking for an exceptional Customer Care Specialist intern to join the French superstar team at Too Good To Go in Paris.
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic company where you will contribute to make the world a better place ! Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by (2 goals):
Helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices
Making users waste-fighting ambassadors and responsible customers : we need you to help us achieve this specific goal !
By building our community, we aim to become THE reference in the fight against food waste.
Your mission as a Customer Care Specialist Intern:
You will work in the heart of the Customer Success department and you will :
- Implement our customer care policy: answer to a broad variety of requests of our shops and food waste heroes.
- Take charge of the quality of the customer relationship.
- Find ways to improve the customer care experience and coordinate internal processes.
- Be our best ambassador: embody the philosophy and tone of our brand to our users.
- Develop an ambassadors’ strategy: create a strong connection to our clients to make them become our ambassadors.
If you want to join our waste-warrior team, you have to be :
- In love with our beautiful planet and ready to fight food waste to save it, whatever happens !
- Focus and passionate about the customer service (you’re happy when you find solutions and when you turn an unhappy user to a real ambassador of Too Good To Go)
- Diplomatic, able to adapt to any kind of person and always be patient
- Positive ! You have the ability to always take a step back and to not be affected by others’ feelings.
- Able to handle repetitive tasks : you will answer lots of tickets during the day
- Excited by the idea of working in a team
- A perfect French writer, without any spelling mistakes.
- A fast learner, that can quickly be operational on your mission.
You should have:
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.