Who we are?
At moka.care, we believe that mental health should be a priority for every company. Through individual and group therapy or coaching sessions, we make it possible for everyone to talk about anything, at the right time and, most importantly, with the right person. Alongside our psychologists, coaches and therapists, we help companies take action for the well-being of their teams, and achieve healthy and sustainable growth.
Since our creation in January 2020, more than 60 companies (L'Oreal, Spendesk, Qonto, Engie, Castalie, etc.) have joined moka.care, and we now have over 15,000 employees covered.
While always keeping a sustainable vision of team growth, moka is growing fast with already 25 people onboard! But we're not stopping there and want our team to keep growing, to help us make mental accessible to as many people as possible.
Why do we need you?
The Ops team is on a mission to structure and enable our growth.
You will be in charge of making sure we deliver the best experience to our clients anywhere we operate.
Your role will be very strategic as selecting the right practitioners (psychologist, coaches and therapists) with the right expertise at the right place will have a paramount impact on the user experience.
Daily, you will:
- Develop our network of practitioners by managing the acquisition of practitioner:
- work closely with the Sales and Customer care teams to understand the practitioners' profiles we need to work with
- run proactive investigations to find and approach the best practitioners where needed
- run interviews to confirm practitioners are a perfect fit for moka's values
- work closely with the Mental Health team to sharpen your knowledge of practitioners' requirements
- work closely with other Ops team members to ensure a smooth experience to acquired practitioners and keep raising the barre of practitioner acquisition
- offboard practitioners who do not deliver as expected
By your actions, you will guarantee the premium quality of our practitioners community as well as the high level of service we deliver across the globe
- Do continuous improvement:
- Support the scaling of existing Ops processes to ensure we cope up with the pace
- Help optimizing processes by looking at metrics very closely
- Collaborate with product & marketing teams to ensure moka always grows in a delightful way