What’s the job?
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, driven and fast-learning person to lead on the following:
- Design and oversee all aspects of our Digital Marketing Department, including email marketing and database, content creation, website management, SEM (SEO/PPC), social media, paid advertising and copywriting.
- Draft yearly high-performing digital marketing strategies and creative editorial plans in line with budget requirements to drive traffic, generate leads and grow sales.
- Plan, create, execute and analyse revenue-driven marketing campaigns that help establish brand awareness and drive lead acquisition through the creation of impactful marketing content like videos, blog posts, PR, webinars, landing pages, infographics etc. that attract qualified traffic.
- Optimise lead-nurturing tactics and inbound marketing strategies working closely with the sales team to further improve future campaigns and increase return on investment.
- Coordinate content creation with both internal and external resources (creatives, video production, media agencies, partners...) and provide clear guidelines ensuring all conceptual and creative ideas meet objectives, key sales strategies and timelines, while being executed flawlessly.
- Build a deep understanding of the sector of essential services (such as access to electricity, sanitation, clean cooking, etc.) that utilise paygo mechanisms and its stakeholders through research and networking in order to maintain a forward-looking marketing strategy.
- Design and implement processes to monitor budgets, ROI goals and report campaigns performance through in-depth analytics to gain insights on marketing efforts and optimise digital strategies.
- Occasionally represent the company at networking events.
- +3 years of experience in marketing/communication.
- Previous experiences in e-business is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, etc.) and how they can be leveraged to achieve business goals.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set, not afraid to take initiatives or make proposals and then see them through to completion.
- Has had experience (or demonstrates an interest) related to growth hacking approaches.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and passionate about developing world projects and social business.
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture thinking.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to manage people in a multicultural environment and is eager to discover new cultures and ways of working.
- Has native/fluent proficiency in English and excellent writing skills.
- Having a Google Analytics certification is a plus.
- Good notions of French is a plus.
Compensation and details:
- Start date: March 2021.
- Duration: Permanent/Long term.
- Location: Anywhere if you are in a home office / remote setting (as long as your working habits can match a Central European Time Zone) or at our offices in Valencia, Spain.
- All business-related expenses paid.
- Special travelling allowance to go meet your colleagues wherever they work from.
- Compensation to be discussed.