Taptap Send is VC-backed (Canaan, Reid Hoffman, and several others), rapidly growing and a great place for those looking for both impact and a fast-paced tech startup environment. Read more about the journey in Reid Hoffman’s words.
Our product is an app-based solution that lets immigrants send money back home to emerging markets instantly and at very low prices. Since launching in summer 2018, we’ve already moved tens of millions of dollars and reached tens of thousands of customers. We’re live in seven European countries, and we support payments into Senegal, Mali, Zambia, Guinea, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Kenya, Madagascar, DR Congo, Morocco, Vietnam, Bangladesh and Pakistan; with lots more countries launching soon.
Global remittances account for over $500 billion annually, most of which moves back into developing countries. But the market is dominated by traditional services that are expensive, can take days to arrive, and have limited reach in rural areas. We're helping people to send that money instantly and securely at a fraction of the cost.
Our team is based across London, New York, Paris and Brussels, and we pride ourselves on hiring exceptional talent -- our team members come from a wide variety of top-tier tech companies, professional services firms, and industry leaders, including Twitter, Yahoo, Amazon, Google, McKinsey, Bain & Co, KPMG, Cravath, and Vodafone.
To continue our rapid growth, we're looking to bring on people who are passionate about our mission and excited to work in a small start-up environment. We have competitive salary and stock options and great benefits, and we were recently rated one of the best companies to escape to by Escape the City's "Escape 100".
We are looking for a versatile and energetic individual who will both provide essential executive support functions and coordination of recruitment for key roles. Our ideal candidate has a natural knack for organization and enjoys working in a fast-paced, early-stage environment. The individual in this role must excel at dynamically prioritizing across a range of administrative, support, and office management functions, with room for growth on all dimensions as the organization scales.
- Optimizing schedules for senior management team across multiple timezones, client/external and internal meetings, and events
- Coordinating travel logistics, including complex international itineraries & time/expense tracking
- Coordinating recruitment for certain key hires including scheduling and candidate communication
We are looking for people with:
- 2+ years of experience in a support role
- Fluent in English and French
- A bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficiency with office software (Microsoft Office, Google suite, etc.)
- Comfort operating in a culture of direct, candid feedback
Benefits (specifics depend on geography)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Regular team events
- Professional development opportunities (e.g. language lessons, training, etc.)
- Taptap equipment (laptop, accessories)
- Work from home desk stipend
- Behavioral health benefits
Win with grit.
Be proactively candid, with yourself and others.
Love the particular.
Create positive energy.
Maybe, even have fun.
Note: we recognize imposter syndrome is real - any candidate that does not perfectly fit every characteristic of this role is still strongly encouraged to apply.