PUR Projet is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. We develop socio-environmental projects within the supply chains of ur Corporate Partners. Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level, PUR Projet seeks to address climate change, while regenerating and preserving the ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend. Many of PUR Projet’s projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, offsetting, forest conservation and landscape restoration. PUR Projet is a mission company and B Corp which employes over 80 people in 14 countries and 9 legal entities around the world.
PUR Projet is recruiting his Program Manager for Food & Beverage Business Unit
PUR Projet is looking for his Program manager with first successful experience in sales and monitoring of environmental and agricultural projects, especially ecosystem restoration.
The main responsibilities will be :
- Program management : manage relationship with customers; be proactive in designing programs in coordination with the Project team and negotiate contracts in accordance with Group profitability objectives; monitor budget & report on activities
- Business development : Be proactive in monitoring market opportunities and develop proposals for new customers
- Profitability: accountability on some KPI sur as Topline, Gross & commercial margin on projects
As a key member of the Food & Beverage team, you will also contribute to the design and implementation of the business development strategy of the business unit.
You have demonstrated excellent commercial and agro-ecology project management skills in consulting firms or the sustainability departments of Food or Beverages companies.
You are passionate about ecosystems protection and social issues, and you want to have a strong impact, this position is for you!
We are looking for a candidate with:
• Master Degree in Business/Engineering/Social Sciences/Development. A degree in Sustainability is a strong plus.
• Successful 4 to 5 years work experience in the development, sales and management of agro-ecology projects with corporate clients, ideally in cocoa or other food commodity (coffee, palm oil, vanilla...).
• Any experience related to carbon, climate, agroforestry, social and environmental policy, business development, consultant or key account manager in B2B sector and corporate social responsibility will be seen as an asset, as well as a working experience in West Africa
• Strong desire to commit and dedicate his/her energy to restoring and protecting natural ecosystems and supporting sustainable livelihoods of smallholder farmer communities.
• “intrapreneurship” spirit, autonomous, dynamic, rigorous, excellent writing skills, strong ability to analyze and synthesize findings.
• Professional fluency in French and English. Spanish would be an asset.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.