We need an industrial designer to create and build the Foodwize canteen. This professional needs to be able to understand the business nature, the target audience, and our branding, in order to deliver a canteen, adapted to our corporate personality.
Our industrial Designer, have to enjoy social interactions and being able to work independently with little supervision.
- Read and understand the canteen requirements
- Create a time table with weekly deliverables
- Attend to weekly foodwize meeting when required
- Keep constant communication with the Creative Director.
- Based on those requirements generate sketch proposals in order.
- Discuss with the team, the canteen options and develop sketches of the final option
- Create a Digital model of the Canteen.
- Blueprints of the canteen.
- Material List to build the canteen.
- Estimated building cost.
- Coordinate the construction of the canteen.
- Create a documentation booklet with all the details of the canteen, in order to be replicated easily by different external providers.
- Create a document with possible improvements for the canteen after the prototype
We will show the work we’ve done so far, but the designer has the creative freedom of changing and improving the work done so far, all proposals will be reviewed and approved by a small team. The final canteen will be presented to the overall team before going to construction stage.
We are an international team, English and/or Spanish is a plus.