LP4Y- LIFE PROJECT 4 YOUTH
Life Project 4 Youth is a federation of 19 organizations in 14 countries whose mission is the development of innovative solutions for the professional and social inclusion of Young people (15-24 yo) from extreme poverty and victims of exclusion.
LP4Y supports the decent inclusion of thousands of Young people and their families in 41 programs, 20 Life Project Centers, 4 Little Angel Academies, 3 Green Villages, 4 Youth hostels, 2 LP4Y Labs in South East Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Europe and America.
Over the past 10 years LP4Y has created solutions, always close to slum areas in large cities such as Manila, Cebu, Iligan, Cagayan de Oro, Calauan, Jakarta, New-Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Raipur, Chennai, Kathmandu, Yangon, Dhaka, and Beirut. Currently, we are 140 Catalysts in Asia working with Young Adults contributing to the development of their country. Since 2009, 2,493 youth have been accompanied to the professional world.
PROJECT MANAGER TALENT RECRUITMENT
Contract : VSI - Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Possible location : India / Nepal / Philippines
Since it’s opening in 2009, LP4Y has been a 100% volunteer-based organization. We believe it’s key in LP4Y’s success to have young professionals motivated and driven by passion, to accompany the Youth in their path towards the decent world. For this, recruitment is key.
With a big turnover, each year the Project Manager Talent Recruitment recruits 80 new volunteers. The main missions of the PM Talent Recruitment are:
- Coordinate and manage the recruitment of all field volunteers by:
- Promoting LP4Y’s missions,
- Conducting pre-selections of candidates,
- Conducting skype interviews of candidates,
- Coordinate and manage the administrative follow-up of all new candidates being recruited by:
- Ensuring the candidates have all the information regarding their mission, their contracts, benefits, and arrival,
- Conducting the follow-up of flights and visas,
- Preparing the contracts,
- Manage the relations with the sending organization partners by:
- Preparing the mission description of each volunteer,
- Managing the administrative follow-up with the SE for all new volunteers arriving on the field and of all the volunteers on the field,
- Develop LP4Y’s advocacy project around volunteering by:
- Working on LP4Y’s employer branding and recruitment strategy,
- Getting in contact with different organizations, schools, companies, social media, etc
Due to the nature of this mission, we highly recommend you to be open to a 24 months of mission . We believe that this duration will allow you to acquire a more profound catalyst experience and to develop more both your professional and personal aspect.
The minimum duration of this mission is 13 month, and will appeal to candidates who are passionate about intercultural cooperation, having already acquired previous professional experience. .
Successful candidates will be open, dynamic and enterprising, and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy communicating with humor, enthusiasm and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required.
Now recruiting for February 2021.
To apply for this mission, please send your resume and motivation letter, both in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to www.lp4y.org