LP4Y- LIFE PROJECT 4 YOUTH
Life Project 4 Youth is a federation of 19 organizations in 14 countries whose mission is the development of innovative solutions for the professional and social inclusion of Young people (15-24 yo) from extreme poverty and victims of exclusion.
LP4Y supports the decent inclusion of thousands of Young people and their families in 41 programs, 20 Life Project Centers, 4 Little Angel Academies, 3 Green Villages, 4 Youth hostels, 2 LP4Y Labs in South East Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Europe and America.
Over the past 10 years LP4Y has created solutions, always close to slum areas in large cities such as Manila, Cebu, Iligan, Cagayan de Oro, Calauan, Jakarta, New-Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Raipur, Chennai, Kathmandu, Yangon, Dhaka, and Beirut. Currently, we are 140 Catalysts in Asia working with Young Adults contributing to the development of their country. Since 2009, 2,493 youth have been accompanied to the professional world.
JOIN LP4Y on the field, become a Project Manager Mobilization and work with us!
Location : Raipur, India
As a Project Manager Mobilization, a full time position, you will have following responsibilities:
- Youth mobilization:
- prospecting, visits and meetings with new mobilization partners (VTP, livelihood colleges, NGOs, schools)
- presentation of LP4Y in the various mobilization centers and assistance in filling the application forms
- writing and negotiation of MOU
- organization and follow-up of the arrival of new batches of Youth
- organization of Discovery Day
- follow-up and reporting to mobilization partners
- Training of Trainers (TOT): prospecting, visits and meetings with new mobilization partners (VTP, livelihood colleges, NGOs, schools), drafting and negotiation of MOUs, creation of new supports for TOT, management of TOT training, follow-up of trainers trained during TOT sessions;
- Coaches & Training Support;
- Support for the management of the Green Village;
- Organization & Management.
Due to the nature of this mission, we highly recommend you to be open to a 24 months of mission . We believe that this duration will allow you to acquire a more profound catalyst experience and to develop more both your professional and personal aspect.
The minimum duration of this mission is 13 month, and will appeal to candidates who are passionate about intercultural cooperation, having already acquired previous professional experience. .
Successful candidates will be open, dynamic and enterprising, and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy communicating with humor, enthusiasm and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required.
Now recruiting for February 2021.
To apply for this mission, please send your resume and motivation letter, both in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to www.lp4y.org