LP4Y - LIFE PROJECT 4 YOUTH
Life Project 4 Youth is a federation of 19 organizations in 14 countries whose mission is the development of innovative solutions for the professional and social inclusion of Young people (15-24 yo) from extreme poverty and victims of exclusion.
LP4Y supports the decent inclusion of thousands of Young people and their families in 41 programs, 20 Life Project Centers, 4 Little Angel Academies, 3 Green Villages, 4 Youth hostels, 2 LP4Y Labs in South East Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Europe and America.
Over the past 10 years LP4Y has created solutions, always close to slum areas in large cities such as Manila, Cebu, Iligan, Cagayan de Oro, Calauan, Jakarta, New-Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Raipur, Chennai, Kathmandu, Yangon, Dhaka, and Beirut. Currently, we are 140 Catalysts in Asia working with Young Adults contributing to the development of their country. Since 2009, 2,493 youth have been accompanied to the professional world.
Contract : VSI - Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Possible location : India / Nepal / Myanmar / Bangladesh / Indonesia / Philippines / Lebanon
As a part of the Communication team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the image of LP4Y is positive and coherent all around the world. You will also be in charge of raising the funds.
Concrete missions are:
- Fundraising prospection and search for LP4Y ambassadors
- Drafting of project proposals
- Project management (mid-term and final reports, contact with partners)
- Development of financial and non-financial partnerships
- Community management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube)
- Website management
- Preparation of external communication tools (newsletter, leaflets, presentations)
- Management of internal communication tools
- Graphic design, video making
- Support to coaches with communication tools of the programs and centers
- Coordination of communication and fundraising issues with all LP4Y organizations in 11 countries where LP4Y is present
Due to the nature of this mission, we highly recommend you to be open to a 24 months of mission . We believe that this duration will allow you to acquire a more profound catalyst experience and to develop more both your professional and personal aspect.
The minimum duration of this mission is 13 month, and will appeal to candidates who are passionate about intercultural cooperation, having already acquired previous professional experience. .
Successful candidates will be open, dynamic and enterprising, and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy communicating with humor, enthusiasm and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required.
Now recruiting for February 2021.
To apply for this mission, please send your resume and motivation letter, both in English to email@example.com
For more information go to www.lp4y.org