LP4Y- LIFE PROJECT 4 YOUTH
Life Project 4 Youth is a federation of 19 organizations in 14 countries whose mission is the development of innovative solutions for the professional and social inclusion of Young people (15-24 yo) from extreme poverty and victims of exclusion.
LP4Y supports the decent inclusion of thousands of Young people and their families in 41 programs, 20 Life Project Centers, 4 Little Angel Academies, 3 Green Villages, 4 Youth hostels, 2 LP4Y Labs in South East Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Europe and America.
Over the past 10 years LP4Y has created solutions, always close to slum areas in large cities such as Manila, Cebu, Iligan, Cagayan de Oro, Calauan, Jakarta, New-Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Raipur, Chennai, Kathmandu, Yangon, Dhaka, and Beirut. Currently, we are 140 Catalysts in Asia working with Young Adults contributing to the development of their country. Since 2009, 2,493 youth have been accompanied to the professional world.
PROJECT LEADER ALLIANCE REPORTING AND FINANCES
Contract : VSI - Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Possible location : India / Philippines
The different missions of the Project Leader Alliance Reporting and Finances are:
- Aggregation of the accounts of the 18 LP4Y structures and edition of a "consolidated" presentation brochure of the LP4Y organizations,
- Global audit of each of the 18 LP4Y structures
- Audit and implementation of concrete solutions for major projects such as the South Asia development project, and the Mediterranean development project,
- Creation of the "financial" replication model of the Life Project Centers,
- Overall financial reporting to Alliance members,
- Development of partnership relations/long-term financing in coordination with the Alliance communication-fundraising team,
- Training and accompaniment of new LP4Y volunteers
Due to the nature of this mission, we highly recommend you to be open to a 24 months of mission. We believe that this duration will allow you to acquire a more profound catalyst experience and to develop more both your professional and personal aspect.
The minimum duration of this mission is 13 month, and will appeal to candidates who are passionate about intercultural cooperation, having already acquired previous professional experience.
Successful candidates will be open, dynamic and enterprising, and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy communicating with humor, enthusiasm and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required.
Now recruiting for February 2021.
To apply for this mission, please send your resume and motivation letter, both in English to email@example.com
For more information go to www.lp4y.org