- Can you imagine yourself working to help ensure that people from around the world can make their ideas a reality?
- Do you dream of working in a multicultural environment where every day you learn something new and exciting?
- Want to be driven by an overarching mission?
Bridge for Billions is a digital ecosystem for early-stage entrepreneurs around the world to impulse their projects. We're on a mission to democratize access to quality entrepreneurship support worldwide. Why? Because we dream of a world in which everyone, everywhere can access opportunities to unleash their entrepreneurial potential and generate sustainable solutions for themselves and others.
Bridge is a New York - Madrid social startup founded in 2015 (recognized by Forbes 30 Under 30 and Ashoka Fellowship) that works closely with entrepreneurs, corporates, foundations, universities, and governments around the world to co-create program that fit their needs.
We offer programs based on three pillars: a top-notch methodology, the support of a personal mentor, and an international community of entrepreneurs to share this experience with. At this moment in our growth we are looking for a CX Design & Product Design Researcher because we want to understand our users and learn their true needs in order to provide one of the kind user experience when it comes to online incubator.
Want to be this person? Keep on reading! We’re an up-and-coming startup with a young and family-like work environment with continuous learning opportunities.
Learn more about our team culture on Glassdoor.
What are we looking for?
Your job mission at Bridge for Billions is contributing to learn about our user's personal, discover their true needs, and ideate unique human-centered design solution to help us move forward with our Product and Business' objectives. Get to know our users on a daily basis by both talking to them and utilizing different user monitoring tools, design a process from user feedback collection to the end synthesis for product feature implementation, and finally iterate and optimize user journey to achieve top notch customer experience. You will be working very closely with our in-house designers and tech team to make sure we deliver value-added features to our product.
Your roles & their contributions
- Design Research for CX Improvement (50%)Constant user discovery for new feature proposal & feedback analysis for existing UX improvement
- Utilize professional analytic tools to monitor and analyze user's behavior/patterns (HotJar, Mixpanel, etc.) throughout the entire user journey from company website to core product/platform and make design recommendations for implementation
- You will apply design research skills to the following areas:
- Company website
- Pre-Program (Account Creation, Application process, Payment, Mentor Matching, overall user engagement)
- Online Incubation Program
- User off-boarding (Extension, alumni engagement)
- Admin Program Management
- Product Design Process (30%)Co-own full user journey (across multiple user types and business models) from company website to core product/platform with the CPO
- Synthesize research findings and facilitate product feature/improvement ideation (basic-intermediate UI design skills will be a great plus for faster prototyping and user impression testing)
- Cross-department consultation & coordination to clarify on JTBDs and specifications on product request
- Pre-Production User Testing: Design and coordinate user testing during design phases & pre-production phases
- Program CX Improvement (10%)Resources creation for incubation program management (in various formats including content writing, short videos, wordpress webpage, etc.)
- Product Copywriting & Coordinator (EN & ES) (10%)Become the main copywriter for the platform as well as all emails
- Product email content creation & coordination for multi-language translation
- Product email template creation & management
Hard and technical skills
In short, these are the required skills that we are looking for:
- Professional user behavior analytical tools including HotJar & Mixpanel
- Customer interview skills
- Design user testing method with static design mockups to collect valuable feedback for product improvement
- Consolidate user journey in a visual way
- Fluent in English & Spanish in both speaking and writing (native in English will be best)
- Product copywriting (app & emails)
...and these are the nice to have ones that you can also bring:
- Any other professional user behavior analytical tools are welcome
- Basic to intermediate UI/UX design skill to create mid-high fidelity mockups by design tools including Sketch (huge plus+++)
- Prior experience with Wordpress & Elementor (know how to implement is a huge plus +++)
- Excel (spreadsheets) is our everyday friend, even for designers!
- Understand how API works
Culture fit and values
At Bridge for Billions, we are convinced that people are the differentiating factor in the success of any company and we believe that talent is more than just knowledge. It’s expressed in attitudes and the ability to relate with other teams and people. More than any specific skills, we are most of all looking for an individual passionate about - and who believes in - the power of entrepreneurship, communities and global connections!
The skills that will make the day to day experience with the team a wonderful experience are:
- A REAL entrepreneurial spirit - ready to train yourself and crave a fast-paced environment.
- You dare to take initiative with courage when necessary.
- You are a resourceful, out of the box thinker and results-driven
- You show empathy in all your interactions with team members, entrepreneurs, mentors, and partners.
- You show grit and resilience to overcome challenges.
- Passion for your work and for lifelong learning.
What do we have for you?
First and foremost:
Throughout the selection process, we’ll treat you as a human, and this is more or less what you can expect from it:
- Application form (here) about your motivations and skills
- 30min first contact
- Case Challenge
- Interview about the Case Challenge
- References check
- Final interview, potentially with CEO + other team lead
- An onboarding plan where you’ll be accompanied by the manager and other team members who will make sure that your expectations are met and that you have everything you need in order to succeed at this job.
Conditions and perks:
- Full time position at Madrid office (currently in Talent Garden coworking)
- Compensation €25K – €30K (depending on experience)
- Freelance / Autónomo contract with paid vacations and Gestoría support
- Design something that has a real impact and purpose, contribute to helping thousands of entrepreneurs from all over the world
- The chance to shape the company by taking on a key role from an early stage
- An international dynamic team of young professionals with lots of passion and a clear vision in a fast-growing startup