LP4Y - LIFE PROJECT 4 YOUTH
The LP4Y Alliance is a network of 19 local organizations dedicated to the professional and social insertion of excluded Young Adults (17-24) living in extreme poverty. The Alliance currently operates in 13 different countries.
In teams of 17, the Young Adults gain hands-on experience in developing microeconomic activities as part of a 9-month training period within Life Project Centers. This is followed by 3 months of professional integration.
Over the past 10 years LP4Y has created 52 programs operating out of 23 Life Project Centers, always close to slum areas in large cities such as Manila, Cebu, Iligan, Cagayan de Oro, Calauan, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, New-Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Raipur, Chennai, Kathmandu, Yangon, Dhaka, and Beirut. Currently, there are 110 volunteers in Asia working with 700 Young Adults contributing to the development of their country.
Contract : VSI - Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Possible location : India
As a part of the Communication team, you will be responsible for ensuring that the image of LP4Y is positive and coherent all around the world. You will also be in charge of raising the funds.
Concrete missions are:
- Fundraising prospection and search for LP4Y ambassadors
- Drafting of project proposals
- Project management (mid-term and final reports, contact with partners)
- Development of financial and non-financial partnerships
- Community management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube)
- Website management
- Preparation of external communication tools (newsletter, leaflets, presentations)
- Management of internal communication tools
- Graphic design, video making
- Support to coaches with communication tools of the programs and centers
- Coordination of communication and fundraising issues with all LP4Y organizations in 11 countries where LP4Y is present
The missions, which last 13 months renewable, will appeal to candidates who are passionate about development, having already acquired previous experience in the field, preferably in a training organization or in a commercial setting. Successful candidates will be open, dynamic, passionate about communication and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy transmitting their skills with humor, enthusiasm and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required.
Now recruiting for September 2020.
To apply for this mission, please send your resume and motivation letter, both in English to Cliquez sur candidater pour accéder aux informations.
For more information go to www.lp4y.org