What we do:
We help women heal pelvic floor disorders. Hundreds of millions are subject to incontinence, prolapse, pain... We treat these conditions.
Three years ago, we were travelling between Paris and Shenzhen to build our first prototypes. Today, we manufacture tens of thousands of units every month. With rapidly growing volumes and several new projects in the pipeline, the future looks exciting. We're looking for a talented engineer to lead our R&D efforts and oversee all new product creation.
What you will find at Perifit:
- A purpose: the products you will design are life-changing for thousands of women
- A culture of pragmatic, science-driven innovation
- A young team of unique and very talented individuals
- A multifaceted role that cuts across operations, management and strategy
- Increased responsibilities and salary as the company grows
This role is about designing new experiences, building hardware and software from scratch, deriving & methodically testing hypotheses in order to create the next generation of women's health products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- designing new features and products
- shepherd product ideas from feasibility & conception to execution through to delivery
- working with women's health specialists to assess the medical value and usability of newly designed features
- continuously assessing and improving the current product range to ensure it remains best in class
- growing and managing the R&D team
- working with the founders to plan the roadmap and manage the budget
- an R&D engineer with first-hand innovation experience in a rapidly growing business
- you cut your teeth on hardware development
- a technology expert with comprehensive knowledge of signal acquisition systems, PCB design, mechanical design, RF and amplification systems
- an experimenter that cherishes the scientific method
- experience with managing small teams
- excited and motivated by challenging projects and making the impossible possible!
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- our mission resonates with you
- you have experience in the healthcare industry
- you are a geek, and play with Raspberry Pis & Arduinos in your spare time