Under the responsibility of the Chief executive officer
of the Office for Climate Education, you will lead the animation of OCE's social networks and develop communities on climate change education.
● Type of contract: full-time fixed-term contract, for a duration of 1 year
● Start date : September 2020
● Monthly salary: 3 137 euros gross + social benefits (insurance 70 % / Meal vouchers)
● Workplace: Office for Climate Education, Sorbonne-Université, Jussieu campus, Paris (France). The position requires short-term travel in France or abroad.
● Animate educational communities in France (in French), Latin America (in Spanish) or more generally internationally (in English) to promote our educational resources to teachers, to offer them pedagogical support, to put them in contact with the scientific community and to encourage exchanges between peers. Responding to comments, developing interactions and strengthening the sense of belonging to a project and common values;
● Develop the OCE's communication and social networking strategy, and animate the different platforms on a daily basis (website, newsletter, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.);
● Gather the needs expressed by teachers as well as testimonials from projects implemented in the field;
● Monitor good practices and key events concerning climate change education in the world;
● Write content for social media, in French, English and Spanish, and participate in the development of multimedia content (videos, podcasts, etc.);
● Write and distribute newsletters;
● Ensure the editorial management of the OCE website, and the monitoring of technical developments made by external service providers;
● Set up press campaigns (media relations, press conferences).
● Relevant experience in social networking, community management and communication;
● Strong interest in education for sustainable development, good knowledge of issues and actors;
● Very good writing skills, in French, English and Spanish;
● Fluent French and English;
● Very good digital skills;
● Interest to work in a team and with a network
● Organizational skills.