The European Network for Women in Leadership (WIL) is a unique association committed to the promotion and advancement of the professional and social interests of women in leadership positions across Europe.
Since 2010, WIL Europe has been acting as a platform where more than 300 senior level women can meet and exchange, network, enlarge their horizons, and identify opportunities and ideas that are not readily available in their current social and professional environments.
We achieve our mission through international and local events, peer networking, core social and economic debates with key political and business leaders, and via our online website and newsletter.
Since 2012, WIL Europe has launched its Women Talent Pool program (WTP), a 12-month cycle program which aims to support high potential women to become tier 1 leaders by offering them a range of online and offline learning and networking opportunities.
WIL Europe is currently offering a 6-8 weeks internship position to support our team in the development of some specific communications projects. You will gain experience in several strategic areas of our organization!
· Communications – contributing to develop and implement the overall communications strategy (ex. website development, creation of a blog, and social media)
· Content creation – writing interviews, newsletters, communications materials (brochures), and producing engaging material for social media channels (text and images)
· Social media – creating, managing and growing the organization’s presence through Twitter, LinkedIn and other strategically relevant online media
- Studies in communication, public affairs, or a relevant field
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Excellent command of English. Knowledge of French is an asset
- Excellent writing skills
- Creativity and ability to come up with new ideas
- Knowledge and experience in softwares producing web content (E.g. Indesign or Canva…)
- Enhanced experience in communications and community management, especially social media management
- Enhanced experience in event management
- Good level of exposure to a network of high-level women from different EU countries
- Good grasp of knowledge and understanding of European institutions and policies, not only related to gender equality but also to areas such as environment, education, research and economy and finance.
Duration: 6-8 weeks
Hours: to be discussed
Starting date: as soon as possible
Remuneration: no remuneration