As an assistant project manager in innovators/startups relations, you will work on the solutions selected to exhibit at the ChangeNOW 2021 WorldExpo. You will start by contributing to the monitoring of world-changing innovations and establish first contacts with solutions worldwide. Once confirmed, you will be in direct and frequent contact with the startups and innovators to assist them until D-Day. You also will take care of the logistical and administrative tasks linked to the Expo.
- • Outreach: Establish first contact with social innovators (startups/SMEs) targeted to expo at ChangeNOW & present them details of the opportunities we can offer.
- • Database monitoring: Centralize and update our internal databases with follow up information relating to the expo.
- • Relations management: Directly manage the relationship with exhibitors - ensure they get all information they need and collect/organise content needed to prepare their participation.
- • Commercial and administrative management: Manage the commercial relationship with exhibitors - Preparation of quotes and invoices, follow up on payments.
- • Logistical support: Support logistical needs related to the ChangeNOW summit (material options, lunchboxes, plants, specific needs etc)
- Fluent in English,
- Curious about the environmental and social solutions to build a sustainable world,
- Deep motivation to have a positive impact,
- Good relation skills,
- Rigorous and meticulous, strong attention to details,
- Well organized, respects deadlines, can be trusted,
- Autonomous, analytical & creative,
- Team spirit,
- Previous internships or voluntary work done in a startup or event organization would be appreciated,
- Highly motivated to take part in this adventure to change the world!
Starting date: end of September / beginning of October 2020