As a Speakers Coordination Assistant, you will contribute to the success of the event by helping with the coordination of more than 300 speakers expected for our next edition. You will also contribute by suggesting appropriate content according to the selection criteria of ChangeNOW.
You will work under the supervision of the Speakers Curator Lead and within the Content team. You will also work closely with other teams at ChangeNOW.
You will also be asked to participate in the Cities Program (https://www.changenow-summit.com/cities-2020/) to identify and invite City and Region representatives to attend.
- Identifying potential speakers among several sources such as specialized press or other events,
- Keeping up to date the Speakers database with precise and valuable information to facilitate the coordination task,
- Preparing information to be sent to Speakers or others involved,
- Coordinating diverse tasks during the event to contribute to the success of the Speakers program,
- Participating in the preparation of the Cities Program,
- Promote ChangeNOW’s positive work environment to those outside the team.
- Location: based in Paris (11th arrondissement)
- Starting date: October 2020
- Remuneration: according the candidate’s profile
- Fluent in English
- Project and account management skills
- High-level attention to detail
- Autonomous, analytical & creative
- Ability to create content and to edit on basic softwares
- Webmastering experience would be a plus
- Team spirit
- Deep motivation to have a positive impact, and to change the world!