As a project manager, you will contribute to the success of the event and of our corporate partnerships by managing the content provided by our partners.
Our corporate partners have a strong role to play in the content we offer our participants.
They can provide content in different forms
- Speak on stage (giving a keynote or joining a round table discussion).
- Make an announcement, give an award,…
- Exhibit a solution in the world expo
- Pitch a solution
- Organise a side event
- Host a workshop
You will be in direct contact with our partners and liaising with
- The corporate partnerships team to ensure the success of the partnership
- The content/editorial team to confirm and include the content in the summit’s program
- The communications team to confirm and share the content on our platforms
- Account Management: in direct and frequent contact with our partners, you will be in charge of following the account, ensuring the success of the partnership, gathering the content the partner wishes to share/promote during the event (speakers, solutions, announcement)
- Speaker Management: you will be in charge of confirming the speaker and topic with our partner. Once confirmed you will schedule the talk (with the content team) and provide the speaker with all the necessary information (timing, format, moderator, set up,…)
- Data processing and webmastering: you will be responsible for updating our internal documents and the website with detailed information on the content shared by our partners
- Reporting : you will report on the partnership by monitoring the promotion of the content
Those missions might be adjusted.
- Location: based in Paris (11th arrondissement)
- Starting date: October 2020
- Remuneration: according the candidate’s profile
- Fluent in English
- Project and account management skills
- High-level attention to detail
- Autonomous, analytical & creative
- Ability to create content and to edit on basic softwares
- Webmastering experience would be a plus
- Team spirit
- Deep motivation to have a positive impact, and to change the world!