LP4Y- LIFE PROJECT 4 YOUTH
The LP4Y Alliance is a network of 18 local organizations dedicated to the professional and social insertion of excluded Young Adults (17-24) living in extreme poverty. The Alliance currently operates in 13 different countries.
LP4Y supports the decent inclusion of thousands of Young people and their families in 41 programs, 20 Life Project Centers, 4 Little Angel Academies, 3 Green Villages, 4 Youth hostels, 2 LP4Y Labs in South East Asia, South Asia, Middle East, Europe and America.
STARS CLUBS PROJECT MANAGER
Contract : VSI - Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Possible location : India / Indonesia/ Philippines
Since it’s opening in 2009, LP4Y has been a 100% volunteer-based organization. We believe it’s key in LP4Y’s success to have young professionals motivated and driven by passion, to accompany the Youth in their path towards the descent world. The Stars Club ( Alumni who finished the training ) aims to be an instrument of unity and to reflect the real image of a growing youth trying to get out of their exclusion zones and to integrate our society. As members of the Stars Club, their goal is to build a strong relationship with each other by sharing, encouraging and helping one and another. It’s an opportunity to bring together all the Youth of LP4Y who have finished the program, to share a testimony of their experience and to be a symbol of hope for future alumni . For this, recruitment is key.
Your role as a catalyst in this new Lp4y’s mission, dedicated to the alumni, will be to mobilize and involve them in all the current projects, by creating tools and maintaining links with all the graduated and non graduated Youths. This role will be crucial for the success of all structural changes in the ecosystem around the Youths and will give a new dynamic by coordinating the accomplishment of new actions, revolving around new challenges.
The main missions of the Stars Clubs Project Manager will be :
- Coordinate and manage the Stars Clubs of all fields by:
- Promoting LP4Y internal missions,
- Establishing a constant monitoring of each Life Project Centers, in relation with the catalyst in charge and the group of local alumni ,
- Managing the new catalysts alumni, their contracts and the evolution of their mission,
- Leading events, forums and gatherings to develop the team spirit between hundreds of Stars Club members and spread the mission.
- Implement new guidelines and create tools related to the structural changes:
- Ensure that the alumni and the catalysts have all the information regarding the new missions and challenges of the Stars clubs,
- Working hand in hand with the Coordination team,
- Insert the alumni on different workshops:
- Giving a follow up and assisting the catalysts on the general projects with their alumni concerning the challenges of the Stars Clubs,
- Spreading the digital access with the manager in charge by working on different tasks and projects,
- Involve and make more effective the impact of Stars Clubs on Youths and the development of the ecosystem :
- Working on LP4Y’s strategy, participating on meetings,
- Develop, consolidate and maintain the achievements of the Stars Clubs.
LP4Y missions, which last 13 months renewable, will appeal to candidates who are passionate about development, having already acquired previous experience in the field, preferably in a training organization or in a commercial setting. Successful candidates will be open, dynamic and enterprising, and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy transmitting their skills with humor, enthusiasm and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required. Immediate recruitment.
Now recruiting for August 2020.
To apply for this mission, please send your resume and motivation letter, both in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to www.lp4y.org