As a social media manager & digital content creator, you will contribute to growing the positive impact community to an international scale. You will be responsible for creating and posting the content on ChangeNOW’s channels, in coordination with the comms team.
● Content strategy planning: in line with the tone of voice and the objectives of the campaigns, you will prepare and coordinate the editorial calendar covering all our channels
● Social media manager: you will create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written) on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You will also engage in social media conversations to raise awareness and increase the community: reposting, responding to comments, and monitoring trends and topics.
● Newsletter editor: you will create and send the newsletter campaigns
● Website editor: you will create content for the website
● Design coordination: you will work with the designers to produce relevant content adapted the platforms
● Analytics: you will monitor our reach, measure our impact, analyze, review and report on the effectiveness of our campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Those missions might be adjusted depending on the calendar.
- Contract: internship
- Location: based in Paris (11th arrondissement)
- Starting date: ASAP (May/June 2020)
- Remuneration: according the candidate’s profile
- Fluent in English – ideally native
- Strong skills in copywriting
- Autonomous, analytical & creative
- High-level attention to detail and accuracy
- Great understanding of social networks Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn/Twitter with successful experience with engaging on social media.
- Ability to create content and to edit on basic comms softwares (Adobe, Wordpress, Mailjet, Hootsuite…)
- Team spirit
- Deep motivation to have a positive impact, and to change the world!