Ecole M is a group of bilingual pre-schools ("école maternelle") based in Paris and Clichy. We currently have 1 school open in Paris 19th (2 classes of approximately 20 children, between 3-5 years old) and we will open 2 new schools in September 2020 (Paris 15, Paris 19, Clichy).
Ecole M was founded by a passionate and experienced team:
- Stéphane Le Viet: serial entrepreneur (Multiposting, Work4, Legalstart)
- Maxime Faguer: business development (Bpifrance) and education (Article 1)
We are currently hiring the first English-speaking teacher in our new school in Paris 15eme.
- You will teach in a multi-level class with children aged 3 to 6 years old alongside a French-speaking teacher.
- You will be responsible for preparing and developing the work plan for your class, in accordance with the school project, the pedagogical project and the national curriculum.
- You will work closely with the other members of the teaching team.
- You will determine the academic and socio-emotional learning objectives for each child, and establish an individualized work plan to achieve these objectives.
- You will share learning objectives, assessment tools and results with colleagues, families and students.
- You will contribute to building a strong and positive relationship with students, families and other members of the teaching team and the school.
- You will contribute to the development of the school through your passion for teaching, your open-mindedness and your interpersonal skills.
- You will collaborate with researchers, designers, developers and other educators to develop a new and innovative pre-school model.
- You are a passionate teacher (Master level) with significant experience (at least 5 years), ideally in different environments, countries and/or school systems.
- You focus on the student, you are warm and caring.
- You enjoy working in a team and collaborating with your colleagues.
- You are passionate about teaching with a good knowledge of child development in theory and practice. You use innovative methods and tools in your teaching.
- You are motivated, open-minded, dynamic and creative, but also rigorous, patient and organized.
- You want to get involved in an entrepreneurial project and master modern software and collaboration tools.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation, according to profile.
- An integration program for new teachers, and support and guidance by the management team throughout the year.
- The best possible working environment to allow you to focus on your core business: teaching and ensuring the development of each child.
- Career development opportunities
- Telephone interview followed by interview sessions and class immersion
Thank you for sending your application by clicking here : https://smrtr.io/3_RpP