Social Media & Brand Content Manager
Start date: From April 1st, 2020
Status : Consultant (4 days / week)
17 Sport is seeking a social media & brand content manager to manage our social media channels, design relevant visuals, create video content and use your strong understanding of social-first storytelling.
The social media & brand content manager will be responsible for :
- Define 17 Sport digital strategy to grow audiences and engage with key decision makers in the sports industry.
- Communicate across 17 Sport related social platforms, define publishing flow and unified tonality across the channels : Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and any new platforms.
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast), being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Manage 17 Sport Website and updated content.
- Engage conversations with digital counterparts from purposeful sport-related organisations.
- Ensure that our channels have ample content, all while developing and delivering moving & still-image assets to promote around key projects.
- Manage 17 Sport’s clients digital and social media platforms including account certification, content creation, post programming and provide quarterly digital reports to our clients.
- Connect with key stakeholders working within the sport digital ecosystem : Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Analyze key metrics and Compile digital reports for management showing results (ROI).
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role OR extensive internship experience in an applicable role.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Design skills
- Deep knowledge of the sport ecosystem.
- Ability to work remotely and manage projects in different timezones.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong understanding of content production : Video / editing experience.
- Familiarity with internet trends, content formats, and language
- Resilient, passionate, structured & well-organized personality
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation on social media and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Fluent in English
- Travel up to: 10%
Company: We are 17 Sport is the world’s first truly integrated sports impact company, operating at the intersection of sport, business and purpose.
We provide purpose led business solutions - advisory, commercial and engagement - to progressive global sports properties, sponsors, athletes and non-profits wanting to do good while doing well through sport.
We are a mission driven benefit corporation and committed to operating in a responsible way in line with our aspirations around B Corp certification.