The Marketing Officer will work as part of the Communication & Marketing team and will have the opportunity to closely collaborate with other departments, and more specifically the program teams.
Under the supervision of the Head of Communications and the Partnership & Marketing manager, he/she will have a central role in corporate and digital marketing related topics.
Full time ( minimum 6 month internship from March 20)
Location: PARIS, France
- Corporate Marketing
#marketing #knowledgemanagement #presentations
- She/he will actively contribute to the marketing and design of PUR Projet’s offer, and the consistency and professionalism of the company presentation: sectorial and activity presentations, slides library, etc…
- She/he will support the Partnership & Marketing manager in desk researches regarding customer and sectorial insights
- Organised, she/he will be in charge of PUR Projet’s online library folder and will be responsible for the general knowledge management of this key resource in close coordination with Program teams. She/he will guarantee the update of the library and its content, the relevance of the different files and presentations for the team. She/he will make sure all documents are ready to use.
- Digital Marketing
- With excellent writing skills, she/he will summarize and develop web writing content, articles and blog posts on various environmental topics ( scientific studies popularization, trends…) in link with the developed communication strategy, global and national news and agenda
- She/he will be in charge of PUR Projet external newsletter: editorial line, contents & database management
- Incoming contacts management
- Once she/he’s familiar with PUR Projet activities and offer, she/he will support the Partnership & Marketing manager in managing incoming contacts i.e answer, present PUR Projet, understand the need, redirect to the right team or follow up.
- Gap year or end-of-studies internship. Alternating work/study or fixed-term contract could be considered depending on schedule and profile
- Previous internship experience in a challenging and demanding environment, ideally Marketing/Communication/Branding
- Highly interested in sustainable development and all its aspects
- Professional fluency in French and English. Spanish is a plus
- Strong project management, organizational skills and an intrapreneurship mindset
- Writing skills and taste for storytelling
- Easy-going, dynamic, joyful and solution-oriented mindset :)