You were born for helping other people and love to solve problems! You have an analytical mind, but you also enjoy to process financial information. You are reliable and enjoying taking responsibility! You have good communication and persuasion skills or you want to develop them. You are ambitious, results-oriented, positive, energetic and self-disciplined. You do what needs to be done and always try to get the best out of every situation -- you know that it takes hard work, dedication, and persistence to reach your goals.
Job description - what you will get to do:
- Issuing invoices to customers, tracking payments and updating billing control files;
- Develop and maintain systems and procedures to ensure the efficient and effective management of the organisation’s finances;
- Administer personnel policies and processes – including hiring paperwork, benefits, and leaves;
- Processing of staff reimbursements;
- Processing monthly payroll;
- Office Management;
- Create and update spreadsheets of daily transactions;
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records;
- Assisting in the preparation of financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Degree in Business, Economics, or other related fields;
- Motivated and willing to learn along the way;
- Be passionate about the three social S’s: social entrepreneurship, social innovation and social impact;
- Great knowledge of Excel preferred;
- Very good communication skills both verbal and written in Portuguese (>= C1) and English (>= C1). Other languages are a plus;
- Have a “hands-on” approach and good problem solving and analytical skills (attention to detail and accuracy is critical);
- Understanding of how to manage time and prioritize tasks, ability to work independently and proactively, however knowing when to ask for help;
- Willingness to manage multiple projects with several stakeholders and different types of information;
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization both internally and externally;
- Technically savvy and intellectually curious about new technologies and how they work;
- Have a good sense of humor - and we are not even joking.
To apply for this position, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, title, and the location of the position. Also send us a short video (maximum 2 min long) letting us know who you are, why are you applying for this position and why you want to be part of SPEAK.