Profile: We are looking for highly motivated co-founders who are execution-focused and inspired by our mission. You will be involved in all parts of the business and should be willing to get your hands dirty and work in the field. While it is okay to be part-time initially, you must be ready to transition to full-time in the first few months. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build a team from scratch.
- Background in business or FMCG supply chain management
- Ability to strategize on our whole business model
- Personable and able to interact as easily with angel investors as with our low-income customers
- Native Bahasa speaker
- MBA preferred
- 3 years experience in a relevant role
Benefits: Your monetary compensation will not be in line with what you would get in the market. But you'll be creating a company that has the potential to transform the way retail works and make a difference to the environment and people. Besides, you will get:
- the excitement and satisfaction that comes with being a startup founder;
- the multitudes of priceless skills you'll develop that will be your asset forever;
- the gratification of building something from nothing, for your own company;
- The knowledge that you are working every day towards tackling one of the biggest environmental challenges of our time.
Please send a cover e-mail and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Co-founder.” There will be a trial phase for both parties before agreeing to co-found. It’s okay if you are part-time initially, but you have to be willing to commit to being full-time after a few months at the latest.