HELLO from Friends-International
Are you feeling stuck in a routine? Up for a challenge? Want to support our field-based teams in building funding partnerships so we can support more children, youth and their families?
If you answered ‘yeah’ to any of the above then you may just be the person we are looking for.
What about these? Think you’d fit?
• You’re an experienced and enthusiastic fundraiser (we’re especially interested to hear from fundraisers with a background in institutional, trusts, major donors & corporate)
• You have a strong track record in identifying prospects and converting them into donors
• You’re skilled in writing donor proposals and you have a record of approved grants
• You have excellent people and negotiating skills and are able navigate challenging conversations with donors
• You’re dynamic and passionate about child protection and building futures of marginalized children, youth and their families
• You’re excellent in communicating and coordinating with people from various backgrounds
• You have superb English language writing skills and use these to create compelling proposals and persuade donors to support our work
This is an exciting position for an experienced fundraiser looking to be based close to the teams and activities in the field and working in a high-performing and hard-working team responsible for raising around $5 million each year. You’ll be fundraising for Friends’ programs and campaigns in SE Asia including child protection, harm reduction, alternative care, employment and self-employment, NGO networks, vocational training business and more.
All applicants will undergo an extensive background check in compliance with our Child Protection Policy