You will have a dual marketing & sales mission that will allow you to deeply understand the nonprofit sector on an international scale. On one hand, you will be working with the marketing team to make AssoConnect known to a maximum number of nonprofits in the United States. On the sales side, you will be in charge of product demonstrations and actively participate in the international development of AssoConnect across the globe.
You will work on the following missions:
- Contribute to the current inbound marketing strategy though content creation, adaptation and localization of the French blog content
- Sales calls and product demonstrations, follow-up of client prospects and closing
- Development & discovery of American nonprofit sectors with the Key Accounts team
- Follow-up and customer support
- Digital marketing: SEO / SEA / Leadgen
We are looking for an intern to join us **full time for 6 months** with the possibility to work outside standard hours (ideally 12h00-21h00).
Send us your CV and answer our three questions (Inspire us!) :)
- Video interview with Trish in English
- Interview in our offices with Corinne (Marketing Manager), Pierre (Sales Director), Trish (Growth Marketing Manager) in French
- Meet the team for a drink on Friday evening