Helperplace is a social leading social platform connecting foreign domestic helpers and employers. Our social enterprise in based in Hong Kong. With more than 110,000 users, we are providing a fair recruitment experience to all our candidates. Gone are the days when the domestic helpers were required to pay unethical fees to the employment agencies!
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are looking for a fresh, young and dynamic individual to join our Marketing team in Hong Kong. This position is for at least 3 months.
If you’re looking for a role that’s fast-paced and challenging which allows you to think outside the box, this would be a perfect role for you. Ideally, this role would be perfect for a fresh graduate or someone with digital marketing experience.
- Work alongside our Team to execute digital marketing campaigns, creating visual and written content for our web and social media channels
- Produce reports, using Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager to showcase best/worst performing campaigns and provide suggestions for improvement
- Evaluate Digital Marketing Campaign insights and devise solutions for Ad optimisation or modification
- Support with updating and optimising websites for increased SEO
- Bachelor degree in creative media or related fields is a plus
- Hands-on experience in photos and videos editing by using Adobe creative suite or similar tools is an advantage
- A passion of knowing the hottest global trends on social media
- To have excellent communication skills in english and/or Cantonese
- Attentive to detail and well organised.
- Cooperative team player with the ability to work independently
- Eager to learn, you’re very curious and know how and where to get information
- Any experience with social media, websites, blog, or other digital marketing fields is a strong plus