Youth 4 Change Network - Y4CN
Y4CN is an international network of 40 organizations that are all working towards the social and professional inclusion of underprivileged Youth.
Youth 4 Change Network (Y4CN) was created in 2011 by the founders of Life Project 4 Youth, who felt isolated in their work with young adults and wanted to enable NGOs working in the same field to interact and share best practices.
Y4CN works on 3 main missions :
- CONNECT organisations working for Youth inclusion
- BE A SUPPORT by facilitating their actions on the field and by providing services to them
- ACT TOGETHER by leading collective problem-solving strategies and actions
Contract : VSI - Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Location: India or The Philippines - based in an LP4Y center
As part of the Y4CN team, you will participate in the development of the network, support to the members, and organization of advocacy actions and events.
Concrete missions include :
- Regular contacts with the international members
- Organization of webinars or workshops with members and other relevant organizations
- Preparation and animation of trainings
- Publishing of support material (white papers)
- Organization of awareness-raising forums in various cities (in 2019, Paris, Brussels, Delhi and Hanoi)
- Support of initiatives by Y4CN members
The missions, which last 13 months renewable, will appeal to candidates who are passionate about development, having already acquired previous experience in the field, preferably in a training organization or in a commercial setting. Successful candidates will be open, dynamic, passionate about communication and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy transmitting their skills with humor, enthusiasm and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required.
Now recruiting for February 2020.
If you are interested in this mission please upload your application on www.lp4y.org