ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Employees of ONE work in a collaborative and creative environment towards reaching a common goal of ending extreme poverty and preventable disease. When you work for ONE, you will receive excellent benefits along with the opportunity to be part of an international organization and to contribute to our mission.
The Campaigns Manager will lead ONE’s digital and offline campaigns in France as well as leading on supporter engagement, working closely with the global marketing team. They will develop strategies to attract, recruit and sustain ONE’s supporter base and will amplify ONE’s advocacy efforts through public mobilization. This role will work closely with colleagues across the organisation to develop targeted online and off-line campaigns in France , and to develop and maintain influential supporter relationships. The jobholder will also manage a campaigns coordinator.
They will be a motivated self-starter with experience in creative communications, marketing and campaigns. S/he will be a flexible and enthusiastic team player with a track record of delivering in a fast-moving environment.
They will be able to demonstrate excellent understanding of the power of digital channels to engage and motivate supporters. In-depth experience campaigning on development issues is desirable. The Campaigns Manager will report to the France Director and will be based in our Paris office, with occasional domestic and international travel as required, in particular to Europe.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Devise, develop and deliver impactful, creative online and off-line campaigns which promote ONE’s global, European and France policy and advocacy messages to a diverse audience and contribute to policy change
- Work with the global brand, campaigns and digital teams to coordinate, draft and produce campaigns materials (member emails, action pages, blogs, social contents) that encourage people to get involved and take action, grow our membership, and improve engagement
- Lead on the development and management of the ONE’s supporter engagement strategy in France, ensuring a growth in the quality and quantity of ONE supporters in line with global targets.
- Engage France-based activists and influential individuals to lobby key decision makers and to support ONE´s advocacy efforts
- Develop and implement strategies for ONE’s online content on French social media platforms (principally Facebook and Twitter)
- Support the campaigns coordinator in managing the French Youth Ambassador programme
- Lead on the design and implementation of stunts, events and other public facing activities
- Play a leading role in relevant NGO coalitions and networks, ensuring both the effectiveness of coalition work and that ONE’s positions are well represented
- Line manage the France campaigns coordinator
- Any other duties as required by the role
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration, with a willingness to get stuck in and a positive and proactive approach to tasks
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience working within the field of communications, marketing or campaigning, with proven record of performance
- Demonstrable experience of developing innovative online communications and campaigns
- Experience of managing digital campaigns and of working with digital advocacy platforms such as ActionKit and Content Management Systems such as WordPress
- Very strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills and experience of campaign and email testing
- Experience of email marketing and social media best practices
- Experience of managing projects and organizing large public events
- Experience in working with prominent individuals, such as political leaders would be desirable.
- Experience of building partnerships with influencing stakeholders and establishing and maintaining strong networks.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Line management experience would be desirable
- A commitment to ONE’s aims and a clear understanding of the links between policy, lobbying, campaigning and media work
IN RETURN, WE OFFER:
- A fantastic opportunity to make an impact in the world.
- Working with a highly-visible, mission-driven organization in a supportive work environment.
- An amazing and vibrant team.
- And much more!!!
INTERESTED? LET’S CHAT
Please submit an application, CV, cover letter (including your salary history) AND your desired salary on our jobs page at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/ONE1007/JobBoard/23e61dfc-813d-5e3a-ba93-ec9aa1ee70fa/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=48622c72-9820-4ae6-869c-15e8ff97a17f.
Please be advised that is a rolling recruitment, and that we will conclude the process once the right person has been selected for the job. We thank all candidates for their interest; however we are only able to contact those who we decide to interview. No phone calls please.
Only candidates authorized to work in France without any restrictions need apply.