Are you looking for an internship? Up for a challenge? Want to support our field-based teams in building funding partnerships?
If you answered ‘yeah’ to any of the above then you may just be the person we are looking for.
What about these? Think you’d fit?
- Dynamic and passionate about child protection and building futures of marginalized children, youth and their families
- You have some experience in raising funds and building institutional or corporate funding partnerships
- You’re skilled in writing donor proposals and reports
- You enjoy prospecting, research and networking
- You’re excellent in communicating and coordinating with people from various backgrounds
- You are interested in a career in international development and eager to learn from, and work with, a team of partnerships and fundraising professionals
We would like someone to work closely with our programs and partners across Southeast Asia and support them in ensuring their financial responsibility whilst being based in our HQ. This is an unpaid internship position that will be exciting for someone looking for a first or second experience in fundraising/grants and to be based close to the teams and activities on the field. You’ll work on writing and proofreading concept notes, proposals and reports to donors. You will also conduct in-depth research to both identify prospective funding partners with a specific interest in FI’s work, and to strengthen our proposals with latest evidence.
Friends-International is a social enterprise that works with marginalized urban children and youth, their families and communities, to help them become independent and productive citizens of their country.
We drive an innovative network of government and non-government organizations working together to solve the problems children and youth face worldwide. The objective is to significantly improve the quality and impact of services to marginalized urban children and youth and related groups through an effective network of internationally recognized organizations. We have developed a holistic social integration cycle that is based on individual and community needs to achieve best practice methods directly or in collaboration with partners.