We are looking for a dynamic and proactive person willing to help us bring Shiftbalance to the next level !
Shiftbalance is a hybrid organization (NGO and Limited Society) working to balance the world.
We are producing content (books, videos, …) and providing trainings all around the world in order to raise awareness on gender stereotypes. Our work is fun, creative and ambitious. If it looks like you, join us !
In 2019, we have launched 2 Power Bootcamps (Spain and Greece) as well as the online 21 Days Boost your Power Challenge.
In 2020, we want to organize 5 Power Bootcamps around the world and develop our online community. We also want to develop curated dinners in Barcelona, a podcast about women empowerment and video series.
More information : http://www.shiftbalance.org/
Community Management : Moderate the community of women who have been part of our trainings
- Set up the monthly 21Day Challenge Whatsapp groups, post the challenge daily, moderate the participants
- Promote this challenge in different countries
- Find ambassadors and train them to manage the challenge locally
- Be the focal point of the ambassadors community
Event Production : Prepare and ensure the logistical and financial organization of our retreats
- Logistical organization of retreats, dinners
- Financial follow-up
Business Development activities : Raise funds for our programs
- Identify and contact potential clients, sponsors, donors for bootcamps and events
- Support in the elaboration of donors proposals
- Fast-paced individual
- Extremely organized
- Creative (graphic design would be a plus)
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Other languages would be a plus (french, russian, arabic, urdu, farsi)
- Ability to work remotely in an autonomous way
- Fundraising, community engagement and event organization experience are a plus
- Purpose driven
- Ideally based in Barcelona but can also be remote
- Either intern of freelance status
Remuneration to be discussed.