EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 40 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. We aim at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 150 global multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Verizon, Unilever, Coca Cola Enterprises, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Renault, ING Bank, and Subway.
Join us, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
Your tasks will include (but will not be limited to):
- Account Management:
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers, ensuring that they maximize the value they get from the EcoVadis solutions. Actively contribute to maintain a high satisfaction level towards Ecovadis services.
- Advise existing accounts on the implementation of their sustainable procurement program, enable and support changes when required. Promote upsell of additional services when needed.
- Establish and maintain a strong relationship with customer project managers and decision makers. Successfully manage contracts renewals.
- Act as the main point of contact for your accounts, providing project management support to liaise between customer teams and EcoVadis operations teams.
- Carefully monitor operations with your customers (forecast and delivery) in order to guarantee operational KPIs are met.
- Contribute to Ecovadis continuous improvement process by providing feedback to product management team on solution development needs.
- Lead and/or support a variety of Customer-focused projects
- Teamwork and best practices sharing to contribute to the development of EcoVadis service and to maintain a positive and motivating atmosphere
- 2 years+ successful Account Management experience with large accounts acquired in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Fluency in English and French is a must. Italian proficiency would be highly appreciated
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Computer literate (MS office, Google Suite, Project management tools…)
- Ability to work well in an international and multicultural environment.
- Self-driven, results oriented and team player.
- International exposure is a must
Reporting: CSM Team Leader
As soon as possible and no later than July first
Full time contract
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below.
In return for your expertise and energy, we offer challenge, opportunities, a salary aligned with experience and a casual environment.
For more information about EcoVadis please visit our site:
Keywords: Sales Executive; Key Account Manager; Program Manager; Project Management; Customer Relationship; CSR; Sustainability; Client Manager; German speaker
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.