EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international opportunity to build a career while making a positive impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world. Recognized as the most trusted business in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a diverse team of over 45 nationalities with offices around the world.
Join our growing team, we’re looking for collaborative, fun and passionate people to help us make a difference!
EcoVadis seeks an Account Executive for the Mid-Market (AEMM) to join our highly successful Sales Team in Paris.
The Sales Team is responsible for successfully selling the EcoVadis value proposition to target accounts and inbound leads within the AEMM’s territory: France
In this role you will:
- Close new Enterprise business consistently at or above quota level,
- Conduct high quality meetings with prospects in your territory via online conf-calls and face-to-face meetings,
- Become an expert in CSR and Sustainable Procurement,
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for EcoVadis suite of products and solutions,
- Develop business in your assigned region through Account Based Sales Development,
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s unique values and vision for the future
Given the steep growth of EcoVadis, your role and responsibilities will be permanently evolving and might encompass part, all or more of the above.
You must have an outgoing personality along with an exceptional level of drive and a desire to pursue a career in Sales in an international and dynamic environment. You should have excellent verbal and written communication, negotiation and sales skills.What you need to have to qualify:
- University Degree
- 3+ years of selling experience, previous B2B insides sales experience is a plus, SaaS environment preferred,
- Advanced consultative sales skills and exceptional closing experience,
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management,
- Evidence that you are a Top Performer in your current role,
- Autonomous and self-driven,
- Fluency in French and English is a must.
- Superior communications skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation,
- Knowledge in Sustainability, HSQE, Procurement, Environment and/or Human Rights,
- Ability to work under pressure and managing multiple tasks,
- Demonstrate high proficiency in Salesforce and MS (other CRMs will also be taken into consideration),
- Ability to work well in an international startup team environment.
When: As soon as possible and no later than October 7th
- 50% allowance for public transportation, restaurant coupons
- An exceptional working environment that values your initiative, your ideas and your character
- The opportunity to work with a fantastic and diverse team from 40+ countries