What’s the job?
We are looking for a talented Customer Success Associate to join our super team and help us in providing solar energy for rural homes of sub-saharan Africa and Asia.
We develop PaygOps, a last mile distribution platform that allowed us to give access to off grid electricity to more than 10,000 people in Tanzania, adding hundreds more every month. The software is a specialized product that gives super-powers to agents on the ground and automates a lot of the necessary tasks to allow clients to get electricity on a “pay as you go” basis, meaning that they pay by small installments that they can afford (microcredit scheme).
You are willing to make a change with your daily work? Find out more of what we do here !
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented people ...
... who is a fast learner, self starter and solution maker
… who is rigorous, detail-oriented with strong communication skills
… who is passionate about Technology
… who is willing to make positive change through his/her everyday job
What will you contribute to?
As part of the Customer Success Team, you will help us to implement a best-in-class support dedicated to our field partners all across Africa and Asia. Among your key topics of investigation/action :
Client relationship Management
- On-board partners in PaygOps and monitor their adoption of the tool
- Build a strong relationship with the clients over time, understanding their daily challenges and make sure PaygOps is aligned with it
- Grow your customer revenues over time as well as additional product and services
Issues Reporting and Resolution
- Improve and implement processes such as ensuring reported issues from clients are quickly resolved
- Report on the most common issues and work hand-in-hand with the technical and product team to improve our product and services.
Documentation and Training
- Design and/or improve the on-boarding and training process for new partners
- Improve training and documentation on how to use the software platform, mobile app and devices. Ensure that it is regularly updated based on the new releases.
- Deliver trainings and demo to partners when needed
You will need :
- A Master from a top Business or Engineering School
- A previous successful job or internship in a tech/SaaS start-up or in an IT consulting firm is preferred
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Strong writing and speaking communication skills. Proficiency in English required, notions of French highly appreciated
- Proficient management of Excel, G-suite and Project management tools.
What’s the deal?
Ideally, you’ll need to be willing to move to Valencia, Spain. Our office is 15 min walking away from the beach, which we think is pretty cool.
Remote based position can as well be an option.