1. SOURCE initiatives with a strong social and environmental impact through our various networks and calls for projects. More than 4000 projects sourced worldwide on 10 different themes.
2. ENHANCE these initiatives through innovative and engaging actions:
- Through media operations such as Impact Journalism Day (50 leading news media in +40 countries and reaching 120 million readers)
- Through workshops and events aimed at journalists and media professionals
- Through international events such as Viva Technology (design of a #positiveimpact trail promoting #techforgood start-ups) or One Young World (production of videos on the young leaders for tomorrow’s world)
- Through conferences, meetings of a Positive Innovation Club and training courses aimed at companies.
3. CREATE AND COORDINATE RELEVANT NETWORKS
We favor collaborative work ("Alone we go faster, together we go further") by bringing together different stakeholders committed to tackle the same issues: Alliances of international news media, Positive Innovation Club with large corporations, the coordination of networks of influencers, etc.
The Position: What you will do
- Be in direct communication with journalists and media partners/editors-in-chief
- Assist in preparing and delivering collaborative media operations: prospecting titles, managing the content with the editorial team, managing specific needs, complex documents and databases etc.
- Coordinate media events: sparkshows, seminars, forums, workshops etc.
- Help produce communication tools such as newsletters, presentation documents, tutorials etc.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bilingual speaker of French and English
- Work independently and have strong communication skills
- Dynamic & rigorous
- Passionate about journalism & communication, with strong writing skills
- Interested in new editorial approaches and in particular solutions-oriented approaches
- Able to work with an agile mind-set in an evolving start-up environment
- International or Media studies/Communication/Business/ Political Sciences
Type and start of contract: Internship - 6 months, starting in September 2019.
Gratification: to be discussed + 50% of transportation costs