The XLability Manager will be responsible for the XLability pillar of Soulcial Trust, with the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the organization and maintenance of an all-ability wheelchair sports centre in Siem Reap
- Explore the expansion of all-ability wheelchair sports centres throughout Cambodia
- Develop partnerships with other organizations that support inclusivity for people with disability
- Oversee the organization of an international wheelchair sports exchange between Cambodia, India, and France
- Oversee the implementation and expansion of the disability education course for schools
- Collaborate with other disability organizations on disability awareness initiatives
In addition, the XLability Manager will be responsible for the Trust’s operations:
· Work with the Programmes Director and Managing Director to implement business strategies
· Finance and budget management
o Analysis and monitoring of all project costs
o Maintaining and updating the budget
· Regular reporting on finance and fundraising targets/achievements
· Development of business proposals for sponsorship and grants
Support the Programmes Director and Managing Director in developing new business partnerships.
Applicants should have a strong sense of altruism, desire to give back to society and be sensitive to the issues of disability and the environment in Asian developing countries.
Experience in working in the field of disability strongly desired
Strong project management experience
Attention to detail, logistics experience a plus
Strong communication skills
Excellent level of written and spoken English and French required.
Students who are studying or have completed their studies in any areas related to the offer who wish to complete their internship within a development NGO, or individuals wishing to volunteer for a social organization.
A strong desire to learn and apply your education and/or past experience to real-world experience.
Willing and able to live in a developing country with limited or different resources and standards of living.
Able to work both independently and in a team.