SI2 Fund is a European impact investment fund focusing on high impact social companies, that make it their core business to address a societal challenge. With financial support and strategic advice, we support them in achieving sustainable, societal impact. The investment team consists of 6 professionals working from Belgium, the Netherlands or the United Kingdom. The Belgian office is located at the Impact House, a hub for positive societal impact in the centre of Brussels. More info is available via: www.si2fund.com
To support its daily operations, SI2 Fund is looking for an intern (junior) impact investment analyst on a 4 days a week basis for a period of 3,5 months, starting mid-September 2019.
The main responsibilities would consist in:
- Conducting initial screenings of investment opportunities;
- Supporting portfolio companies in reporting their societal impact;
- Contributing to the preparation of deal flow & portfolio reports;
- Participating in deal sourcing events
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Ideally, we are looking for a junior individual (F/M) that :
- has graduated in a relevant domain (Business management, Economics, Social sciences...);
- has experience in and a passion for impact investing and social innovation; • is a team player capable of working autonomously and taking initiatives;
- Is fluent in English and Dutch (C2-level, both written and oral), French is a plus.
- Paid internship (beroepsinlevingsstage / contrat d’immersion professionel)
- Hands-on working experience in a leading Europe-focussed impact investing fund
- Lean management structure, real responsibilities and on the job learning opportunities
- Immersive experience in the Belgian social entrepreneurship area