The person will be working on the Green Influence branch of Soulcial Trust. She/he will be responsible for different tasks including:
Development of the platform Clean Green Cambodia
- Identify sustainable businesses that could be promoted on CleanGreenCambodia.org
- Promote these initiatives on social media
- Encourage businesses, individuals, and schools to take on more actions to reduce their impact
- Create content (articles, graphs, etc.) to raise awesome about environmental issues
- Organise events to promote environmental awareness
Working with schools and communities
- Provide workshops in schools and communities about Waste Management
- Develop materials for the schools to use (posters) to raise awareness about environmental issues
- Identify opportunities to work with schools and communities on these issues
- Ability to develop and work with a team
- Knowledge of environmental issues in Cambodia
- Willingness to raise awareness and influence others to reduce their impact
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluent in written and spoken Khmer and English
- Mastery of MS Office, internet, e-mail
- Good knowledge of communication and social media
- Knowledge of web development (WordPress)
- Knowledge of video editing
· Internship applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Ideal start date is Summer 2019.
· Internship commitment is minimum 4 months, preferably 6 months.
· As we are a small start-up NGO, we are not able to provide any compensation for the duration of the internship. We can provide support and advice for living and budgeting in Siem Reap.