Inspired by a sense of caring and compassion for all the people who work to build a better world, as well as to support the many causes and movements for which they work, The Wellbeing Project is focused on catalysing a culture of inner wellbeing for all changemakers. We are a global initiative co-created with leading social change institutions and are a community of many of the key global and regional social change leaders and organisations.
Today, once again, our team is growing! We’re looking for an Internal Operations Manager to join our team.
We are looking for someone to join our team, that has 3-5 years of experience with project or organizational management, working at a project-wide level. We’re looking for someone who has a keen passion for social change, has a deep interest in personal work. We are looking for someone who is a native level English speaker, organized, detail-oriented and can work independently and in a fast paced environment. Someone who is at the same time strongly entrepreneurial, solutions-oriented and collaborative. And someone who enjoys having fun !
We are looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
- University degree: most likely business, management or similar.
- Work experience: 3-5 years working in a project/organizational management role at a social enterprise, a strategic consulting firm, or similar.
- Creative and strategic: ability to think at a project wide level, see connections between different parts of our work.
- Structured, dependable and reliable: you are thorough, you can keep deadlines, and you are very well organized (nothing falls through the cracks but you are also able to adapt to last minute or unexpected changes/requirements).
- Detail-oriented and thorough: careful not to miss small pieces.
- Good communicator: you are people-oriented and communicate with respect, benevolence, clarity, sensitivity, and, internally, are able to express your needs when they arise, with openness and authenticity.
- You are flexible and like to be in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, problem-solve, are proactive, responsive and think beyond the task at hand.
- Native or very strong English. French is nice to have.
This role requires diverse skills, and is both administrative and oriented towards supporting internal operations.
Work directly with the Project Coordinator - COO, and in collaboration with the coordination team, on the following :
- Internal operations management:
- Hiring process: coordinating and hosting the selection process and onboarding of new team members, incl. orientation (post-onboarding) of team members, support in their use of internal tools and processes
- Policies and protocols: create, improve and implement systems, policies and protocols based on team’s needs and feedback
- Legal management: support with coordination of legal & fiscal questions to experts & partners
- Infrastructure: lead the coordination of our (physical, digital,...) infrastructure and technology, incl. internal tools management and team support
- Analysis Co-Lead: Analysis of the 4 pillars (available quantitative and qualitative data), their processes and performance. Also looking at internal processes/tools and prepare them for the coming years (having in the back of the mind that the team is growing). The objective is to continuously keep learning from our work, in order to be able to implement the learnings to increase our impact.
- Global coordination and Co-creation team support - Bridge between two co-creators and the coordination team (regular meetings with the co-creator representatives, taking minutes, following up on to do’s, sharing learnings and feedback back with the coordination team, making connections with the other pieces of TWP...)
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work on a ground-breaking, global project that is a co-creation with leading institutions in the field of social change, and that is already seeing the beginning of an extraordinary movement.
- An innovative, co-creative, entrepreneurial and international working environment.
- A strong culture which is at the core of our organization and the project, as well as a large and diverse Project team that is loving, caring and… pretty awesome people !
- A steep yet friendly learning curve, including building a variety of key relationships in the social change sector worldwide.
- Be a part of a fulfilling and meaningful professional project based on strong values and an opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people touched by the work of social change makers.
- You report directly to the Project Coordinator/COO.
- Based in Paris - in our office in the 11th with lots of light, organic coffee and in a nice neighborhood.
- Start ASAP, and at least until June 2022.
- Compensation is appropriate to the social sector and also includes a wellbeing stipend.
- This is a freelance position and EU work permit/visa/passport are required.