PUR Projet is a global leader in supply chain sustainability. We develop socio-environmental projects within the supply chains of our Corporate Partners. Through the economic and social empowerment of local communities and the introduction of sustainable development initiatives at the agricultural level. PUR Projet seeks to address climate change, while regenerating and preserving the ecosystems upon which these supply chains depend. Many of PUR Projet’s projects fall within the categories of insetting, regenerative agriculture, agroforestry, forest conservation and landscape restoration.
PUR Projet is an impact driven social business and B Corp, based in Paris, France. We are > 60 persons with offices in Toronto, Singapore, Bogota and Thailand. We operate programs in >40 countries. PUR Projet has a depth of experience in South America, Asia, Africa and Europe; PUR Projet’s clients range in size but include large programs with entities such as Nespresso, Burberry, Ben & Jerry’s, L’Oréal, Chanel, AccorHotels and Caudalie.
More information on PUR Projet and our work can be found on our website at www.purprojet.com.
PUR Projet is looking for a highly motivated, creative and socially engaged candidate for the position of Sales & Procurement Administration Officer for its European activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Summary of responsibilities
Support the Europe Team (business development/program execution consulting team) in the administration of their programs to deliver a high quality service to customers and contribute to the best management of profitability of the company.
Administration of an online sales platform
- For one of our big customers who has a global agroforestry program with their hotels, you will manage their online program-dedicated platform and the database associated to it, as well as taking care of the invoicing, payment collection, ordering and customer management with their hotels
- You will take care of the technical assistance and after sales service.
- You will be responsible for procurement activities on our European activities, including (but not limited to) managing purchases with our partner farmer cooperatives and organisations
- You will manage the CRM database of PUR Projet at global level
- You will ensure the processing of orders via email or phone, check data accuracy in orders and invoices, contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries
- You will maintain and update sales and customer records, develop monthly sales reports, communicate important feedback from customers internally, ensure contracts targets are met and report any deviations
Tree planting shop management
- You will manage the orders linked to our tree planting shop (https://purprojet.shop/fr/home)
- Managing our tree purchasing contracts with our farmer partner cooperatives
- Scope to be reviewed depending on our current European strategy review
- Be an active member in knowledge management workgroups to continually improve PUR Projet’s internal tools and procedures, to ensure PUR Projet continues to offer cuttingedge services and opportunities to its clients and partners;
Culture & Community
- Support a healthy, fun and effective work environment as part of the PUR Projet Team;
- Participate in internal workshops, seminars & social events to help carry PUR Projet’s strong sense of community; &
- Demonstrate your individual character, nature and ideology within the company and support others to do the same.
The successful candidate will report to Programs Director Europe and will work closely with all programs team and finance team
You are graduated in business, finance or accounting with at least a 2 years study (BTS, DUT)
A minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service, sales administration, sales support within corporate clients (industry, service, sales).
An international experience and any experience related to innovative business development and corporate social responsibility will be seen as an asset.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a good knowledge of customer service best practices.
Proficient in the use Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint; and comfort with cloud-based data storage applications such as Google Drive.
Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular), Access database.
You have excellent organizational skills, You are rigorous and have the ability to work under strict deadlines
We are seeking an individual who takes strong responsibility and accountability for his/her work, great team player with high level of dedication at the service of others.
An individual who is driven to protect and restore ecosystems and improve livelihoods, self-reliant and comfortable working both autonomously and in a team.
Candidates must be fluent in English.
A professional fluency in French, Spanish and Portuguese is considered a strong asset for this position.
The successful candidate will work out of the Paris Office
We are looking for an individual to fulfill full-time position and that should start as soon as possible.
REQUIREMENTS & CERTIFICATIONS
Candidates must have a valid passport and the legal right to work in France. Candidates must have the ability to travel to Canada and the EU at minimum.
PUR Projet kindly asks that interested candidates submit their CV and a cover letter, describing their motivation and relevant experience, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. with the subject :
‘SALES ADMINISTRATION OFFICER – LAST NAME, FIRST NAME’.
It is kindly requested that all submissions are made by July 19th 2019.
All CVs will be reviewed by the PUR Projet Team. Those candidates shortlisted will receive an email within 2 weeks of submission, to request a telephone interview. The final two stages of the recruitment process will be an in-person interview and case study. Please also prepare 2 references for the final stage.