Salesforce.org is a nonprofit social enterprise with a mission to empower its community of stakeholders to accelerate impact in a whole new way.
Salesforce.org impacts thousands of organizations and the millions of people they serve by delivering the world's best nonprofit and educational technology solutions at affordable rates. It also inspires employee giving by matching their donations and driving volunteer engagement in the community. And it leverages a unique self-sustaining model to generously re-invest the revenue generated back into the community through strategic grants focused on education and workforce development.
We are seeking an experienced Partner Success Manager to elevate customer success by driving best practices for partner implementation success and support engagements. Drive best practices related to Implementation and support engagements with our top nonprofit and higher education consulting partners that deliver implementation services across our EMEA Salesforce.org Nonprofit and Education Verticals.
- Diagnose and support the resolution of partner delivery issues in collaboration with Salesforce.org Customer Success teams, Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org support teams.
- Collaborate on creating strategies to best track and prioritize enablement needs across the nonprofit and higher education markets based on an analysis of project delivery issues.
- Collaborate with Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org to develop and deliver written, web-based, video, in-person, and other innovative best practice content related to upleveling Salesforce.org partner implementation delivery
- Deliver best practice and deep technical enablement training and content to top implementation partners focused on accounts in our market as assigned.
- Deliver and coordinate best practice and enablement training for partner BootCamps, learning paths, and ecosystem wide learning management for nonprofit and higher education consulting partners.
- Develop partner and customer certification content and modules as assigned
- Collaborate with Salesforce.org Technical, Product and Support teams to Identify and develop product integration content supporting best practice ISV Integration with Salesforce.org products.
- 5+ years of nonprofit and/or higher education technology strategy, CRM administration/strategy, operational, and/or related consulting experience
- 3+ years Salesforce implementation or administration experience, strongly preferred
- 3+ years of training/delivery experience
- Fluent in English and French or Spanish.
- Deep commitment to our philanthropic mission balanced with revenue generation through our social enterprise mission
- History of successfully developing and leading training and enablement sessions
- Experience designing wide-scale train-the-trainer enablements a plus
- Highly motivated with ability to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Time management and prioritization skills, managing multiple competing deadlines and objectives
- Bachelor degree
- Willing and able to work remotely and travel as required (approx. 50%)
- Excellent interpersonal and executive-level relationship building skills
- Goal oriented with entrepreneurial self-starter drive
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.