Salesforce.org - Customer Success GroupJob Details
- Location: Amsterdam, Spain, Paris, Germany, UK, Dublin
- Change makers creating a better world should have the tools and technology to make this happen. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and--above all--connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits, educational institutions, and philanthropic organizations so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We’re here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
- Salesforce.org is looking for a talented Customer Success Manager with a passion for helping customers and driving adoption of our industry solutions to help revolutionise the Nonprofit and Education market in EMEA.
- The Customer Success Manager acts as a Trusted Advisor to a number customers, ultimately responsible for ensuring their success with license consumption and product adoption to mitigate attrition risk and promote ROI. You will align at the stakeholder level on both the business and IT areas of the customer, building and maintaining strong relationships. The end result is increased value, retention, customer satisfaction and ultimately expansion of the Salesforce footprint.
- Know the customer- understand the stakeholder groups' business priorities and the KPIs associated with the priorities. Document those priorities in the Strategic Success Plan.
- Ensure customers derive maximum value from their investment in Salesforce, utilize their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with Salesforce stakeholder teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint
- Create rolling 90 day plans that include accelerators, events, Lightning Migration Plans, Governance and Change Management activities, other Salesforce resource alignment, customer to customer facilitation, partner alignment and management (where needed)
- Regularly review license consumption and adoption and identify areas of risk, as well as opportunities for growth. Document consumption, adoption, risk and opportunity in Strategic Account Plan, include mitigation activities in 90 day plans. Review consumption and adoption with customers during regular cadence.
- Maintain regular cadence by video with stakeholders, no less 2x per month. Send monthly communications via email to inform customers of resources and upcoming events.
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into strategies for success
- Manage and collaborate inter-departmentally to resolve at-risk Customer escalations
- Collaborate with sales teams and Salesforce’s Partner Alliances team to ensure proper implementation approach is in place to maximize new customer’s success
- Success will be measured by moving the needle across your portfolio in the following categories. It will also be measured by the breadth and depth of sales and customer relationships; contributions to the role and process improvement; escalation and risk mitigation management; and proven leadership.
- Customer Engagement
- Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 6+ years relevant work experience in Customer Success
- Experience in the nonprofit sector/NGO technologies or Education sector/EDU technologies (and/or experience working with customers in the industry). Experience in the Nonprofit / Education market in EMEA a definite plus. This role will be based in one of our European hubs.
- Superior communication skills, including Executive-level communication. Bonus to have multi-lingual skills (French, German, Spanish, Dutch)
- Experience facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an executive level audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner
- Passionate about Customer Success. Deep understanding of customer success principles, approaches and considerations
- Experience with complex, escalated customer situations, ability to navigate large and small organizations and gain executive level buy-in
- Knowledge of sales organizations and approaches
- Measurement: Measures effectiveness of recommendations; proficient at scaling or redirecting strategies and tactics based on results.
- Technical background and experience with enterprise software preferred
- Collaborative. Exceptional team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to deliver on the needs of multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- High energy, charismatic, creative self-starter with a desire to learn and perform in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment. As to be expected in a startup-like environment, comfort with ambiguity and flexibility is required.
- Passion for technology and its opportunity to better enable nonprofits. Ability and willingness to accommodate up to 20% travel.
- Alignment to Salesforce Values & Culture
- We are one of the most popular employers in the high-tech sector (7th place in Fortune's 100 best companies to work for) and we selected by Forbes magazine 5 times in a row as one of the most innovative companies in the world. Other advantages are for example:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance, Pension, ESPP Scheme, and free snacks and drinks
- A monthly wellness subsidy of $100
- 7 days leave in addition to the annual leave for charitable commitment (1/1/1 model)
- Excellent earning potential, as well as great opportunities for further development
- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
- Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!