Digital Communications Intern
6-month internship in Paris starting in July 2019
We are hiring a Digital Communications Intern to work with the Communications Manager at Hello Tomorrow. There is a possibility of being hired full-time after the internship.
Who are we?
We are a global organization on a mission to unlock the potential of deep technologies to help solve some of the world's toughest challenges (societal, environmental and industrial).
We identify deeptech solutions, empower the pioneers who drive them, and bring together a community of actors (researchers, startups, corporates, accelerators and investors, etc.) who believe that science and advanced technology can contribute to shaping a better tomorrow.
Our Global Challenge and competitions around the world : the right springboard for deeptech entrepreneurs looking for visibility, funding and the right connections worldwide.
Global Summit and events around the globe : exclusive community events in multiple countries involving our community of science-entrepreneurs, large corporations, investors and researchers.
Consulting & Training Programs : help corporates and governments leverage the potential of emerging technologies, understanding how it will impact their organization and how they can contribute to accelerate the transfer of impactful solutions from lab to market.
What will be your role?
Reporting to the Communications Manager, your role will be as follows:
- Moderate and assist in the management of Social Media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube)
- Assist in digital marketing communications via channels (display ads, pay-per-click, search engine optimisation)
- Assist in the implementation of new website
- Support marketing and biz dev team with mailing strategy
- Draft and proofread content in French (mails, press releases, brochures)
- Work with the Graphic Designer to develop compelling visual communications
- Understanding and knowledge of measuring the performance of social media channels
- Knowledge of best practice in search engine optimisation techniques and a good understanding of emerging digital trends
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Native level of English and full fluency in French language
- Strong writing, copyediting and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Understanding and alignment with Hello Tomorrow’s mission and values
What we offer?
- €1,000 brut because passion doesn’t pay your rent.
- Autonomy and independence in your role and work.
- A team that is passionate, creative, impact driven, and at the top of their game.
- A fast-paced, international, interdisciplinary, inspiring, and collaborative work environment.
How to apply