Duration : One Year
As soon as possible
Based in Calcutta
In the context of its new partnership with ENGAGE, a French organization based in Europe, the Tomorrow’s Foundation is developing new programs in India, focusing on 21st century Challenges and social responsibility issues.
Tomorrow’s Foundation is a non-profit organization formed 27 years ago. Over the last 3 decades Tomorrow’s Foundation (TF) has done extensive work in the fields of Education, Child Protection, Disability and Skils & Livelihoods. In the ever changing environment and facing the challenges of climate change and pollution TF feels that integrating sustainability is essential across all its projects so that the younger generation can become more aware and active in protecting the environment.
The volunteer will be helping design the sustainability agenda for TF and in training and guiding the staff and the beneficiaries to spread the message of ecological behavior and value based leadership.
ENGAGE aims at involving citizens and organizations in 21st century main challenges. ENGAGE has developed to major activities :
• ENGAGE University to empower people, facilitate their comprehension and acquisition of major contemporaries issues and softskills necessary to the transition.
• ENGAGE Action which gathers citizens, corporations, associations and medias to participate in the resolution of majors issues and to foster the development of impact projects.
The programs developed by the Tomorrow’s Foundation in India will aim at empowering students and university graduates to conscious leadership.
These programs designed with ENGAGE will last 2 days to 6 months. They will mix:
- Training sessions on 21st century main issues such as: climate change, gouvernances, technologies, ethics
- Creative Workshops on hard and soft skills such as: collective intelligence, creativity, positive leadership, communication
- The development of impact projects related to 21st century main issues
The volunteer will help the Tomorrow’s Foundation to concretely conceive and develop new programs. She/He will work under the direct responsibility of the Tomorrow’s Foundation’s Founders.
She/He will have the following key responsibilities :
1. Animation of workshops for young students to help better define their aspirations and find their leadership
2. To champion the cause of sustainability among educational institutions and corporate
3. To generate and curate content for dissemination among all stakeholders to educate about sustainability and meaningful leadership development
4. To help in acquiring and aligning trainers capable of delivering Engage programs in India
She/He will participate in the development of the programs:
• Edition of new programs : contents, speakers
• Communication around our and ENGAGE activities in different forums
• Organization and logistics before and during the sessions
• Interesed about social and cultural innovation, very curious about educational issues
• Totally fluent in English
• Autonomous, curious, creative, interested in team work
• Very good interpersonalskills
• First experience in NGO or similar organizations abroad is definitely a plus
• Knowledge of communication and graphic tools is a plus