About Soulcial Trust
Soulcial Trust harnesses the collaborative spirit of community to transform. We believe that every actor—whether an individual or organization — that participates in an initiative adds value towards achieving our common goal of a social, soulful society.
There are two major pillars of the Soulcial Trust’s activities:
- XLabilityis a disability awareness programme that emphasises the ability of people with disabilities through sport both in India and Cambodia.
- Green Influence addresses environmental issues in Cambodia and other countries in South East Asia. Through this programme, Soulcial Trust raises awareness among companies, tourists, and Cambodian society of sustainability and environmental issues.
Position: Communications Manager
The Communications Manager will be responsible for Soulcial Trust’s marketing and communications over all pillars:
· Manage and maintain the communication plan
· Manage consumer and PR communications across all three projects: social media, web, blog and press.
· Produce communication support for fundraising campaigns and financial sponsorship
· Develop and plan fundraising activities, events, and partnerships
· Develop media partnerships and PR database and optimise press coverage
· Manage SEO on websites
· Develop all online content for websites
· Weekly communications update on web traffic, social media and analytics report
· Applicants should have a strong sense of altruism, desire to give back to society and be sensitive to the issues of disability and the environment in Asian developing countries.
· Experience using social media and communication tools (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIN, MailChimp, Youtube)
· Creative interests (photography, writing/storytelling, videography)
· Graphic design, web design, Wordpress, SEO and video production experience a plus
· Previous fundraising/grant writing experience a plus
· Excellent english level is required. French is also an asset.
· Students who are studying or have completed their studies in any areas related to the offer who wish to complete their internship within a development NGO, or individuals wishing to volunteer for a social organisation.
· A strong desire to learn and apply your education and/or past experience to real-world situations.
· Willing and able to live in a developing country with limited or different resources and standards of living.
· Able to work both independently and in a team.
· Internship applications are accepted on a rolling basis. Ideal start date is June 2019. Start and end dates flexible.
· Internship commitment is minimum 4 months, preferably 6 months.
· As we are a small start-up NGO, we are not able to provide any compensation for the duration of the internship. We can provide support and advice for living and budgeting in Siem Reap.