Bridge for Billions is a digital ecosystem for early-stage entrepreneurs around the world to impulse their projects. We offer a program based on three pillars: a top-notch methodology, the support of a personal mentor, and an international community of entrepreneurs to share this experience with.
Bridge is a Madrid - New York social startup (listed as Forbes 30 Under 30 and Ashoka Fellows) that works closely with entrepreneurs, corporates, foundations, universities, and governments around the world to co-create program that fit their needs.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, people-oriented, hands-on, and detail-oriented Incubation Manager to join our Operations Team and take a leading role in it. Want to be our new Incubation Manager and help dozens of entrepreneurs and mentors on a daily basis? Keep reading!
>>> JOB MISSION <<<
Work hand in hand with the COO and Selection Manager to support entrepreneurs and mentors all along their incubation programs. Be their main point of contact and supporter from the “matching” phase where they find their mentors, throughout all of their business development process, and up until the program wrap up. Ensure our users have the best possible experience by gathering their feedback and constantly improving our processes and communication.
>>> ROLES & CONTRIBUTIONS <<<
/// Strategic Program Management ///
• Plan every new program together with the COO and Selection Manager.
• Plan user communications and improve processes and messaging.
• Contribute to training other Program Managers from our corporate clients.
/// Accompany entrepreneurs & mentors throughout the incubation program ///
• Provide weekly support for entrepreneurs and mentors through email, live chat, video calls.
• Track the teams’ progress during incubation and be a creative problem solver for them.
• Care about our community’s daily struggles, and help them bring their ideas to life.
• Be the host of on-boarding processes for our entrepreneurs and mentors.
• Manage the mentor-mentee matching process and improve it.
• Analyze data and identify patterns throughout programs.
• Scale our support in a systematic way by creating FAQs, chatbots, canned responses...
• Reengage unresponsive entrepreneurs and mentors, help them overcome challenges.
• Manage potential dropouts and learn from their insights.
/// Product Feedback ///
• Collaborate with the Product Manager to prioritize our product roadmap.
• Test new platform functionalities, report bugs, be the bridge between our users and the product team.
/// Community Activities ///
• Coordinate logistics for the award we give to the top-rated project of each cohort.
• Activate our online community, coordinate online community events.
• Provide testimonials from our users to the Marketing team.
>>> SKILLS NEEDED <<<
At Bridge for Billions, we are convinced that people are the differentiating factor in the success of any company and we believe that talent is more than just knowledge - It’s expressed in attitudes and the ability to relate with others.
For all Bridge team members:
• A REAL entrepreneurial spirit. You want to train yourself and crave a fast-paced environment.
• You take initiative, you’re results-driven, and you show empathy in all your interactions.
• Passion for your work and for lifelong learning.
• Resilience to overcome the challenges that we have to face.
For this role in particular:
• Good knowledge of the entrepreneurial space, and of program management.
• Someone who loves interacting with users, is empathetic, good communicator.
• Strong organizational and coordination skills to juggle different types of responsibilities.
• You’re a doer - you don't get easily overwhelmed or stuck in planning mode.
• Outgoing - you’re happy to host welcome calls for our users or reach out to people in the entrepreneurial space.
• Extraordinary attention to detail - you test things yourself before making them go public, you dislike when your work has imperfections.
• At ease with data - you have an analytical mindset, can see the bigger picture and patterns.
• Good writing skills - friendly yet professional tone and efficiency in delivering information.
• Excel has no secrets for you and you’re at ease with tech tools such as Trello, Slack, live chat tools, CRMs, or eager to learn and a quick learner.
• Digital proficiency - you like testing new tools and improving processes.
• Resourcefulness and good common sense in approaching problems.
• English native or native-like, Spanish highly desired, French or Portuguese are a plus.
>>> EXPERIENCE <<<
Bachelor degree or higher in business, marketing, international relations, journalism, engineering, data science or similar disciplines.
More than any specific skills, we are most of all looking for an individual passionate about - and who believes in - the power of entrepreneurship, mentorship, methodologies, and global connections!